Neptune Release newest update for Apex Controllers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duke

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
Been waiting patiently for this to come out.. its finally here today guys. the newest version is a total revamp of the software, new mobile apps are on the way also, supports IP Cams now also. Just downloading it now myself.

[img=1400x790]http://www.neptunesystems.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/dash1.jpg[/img]

http://www.neptunesystems.com/beta-firmware-release/

Duke

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
I only have a JR also. yes its for all apex units. I just finished flashing it without any issues.

Duke

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
Don't forget to clear your cache or it doesn't show up right at all, now I just need to get a decent cheap IP cam.

xxmurrxx

Cool ill try and update once home, I still have to fugue out how to access my apex from phone while still not at home.
Port forward crap I guess..

Duke

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
its not that bad to get working. I use no-ip for an easy address when im away from home, its all about getting the port forwarding right like u said.

unibob

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
Power forwarding is easy peasy unless you have a bell modem/router, then someone's it's a bit tricky.

Duke

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
ya it took me 5 minutes to get going and I have a bell router, but im pretty comfortable around computers, for some I can see where it can get tricky. but if you google it and follow the instructions its pretty much a no brainer.

unibob

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
Duke link said:
ya it took me 5 minutes to get going and I have a bell router, but im pretty comfortable around computers, for some I can see where it can get tricky. but if you google it and follow the instructions its pretty much a no brainer.

+1 with google lol :) I just know the bell has caused some people great grief.

Duke

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
ya its definitely not the more user friendly setup.

Duke

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
ya no-ip is the same sorta setup as dyndns.. I had an account there forever ago. but I think now you have to pay don't u?

Duke

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
ya theres a couple others also, they all do the same thing pretty much.

Status
Not open for further replies.