Neptune Release newest update for Apex Controllers

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxmurrxx

Like the dashboard setup 100x better, makes me want to buy more modules.. the web cam thing would be pretty sweet as well. The new interface seems not to work currently with safari on mac but it's still in beta so hopefully fixed in the future.
I'll have to read into setting up the port forward stuff, I tried once but just glanced at the instructions and gave up after a failed attempt lol

Salty Cracker

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Guess I'll load this on a laptop and try to flash it, looks pretty cool and yeah, I'd like a webcam setup.  I need to figure out the static ip too.  dammit. 

davesolo29

Super Active Member
so.... should i jump right in with this firmware?  or should i try to set it up with whats on it first?
i just opened the box and plugged it in today.  still have to hook it to the router tho.
right now its just a powerbar and a thermometer.

Reef Hero

Super Active Member
Man, I am so jealous of the new possibilities with apex.....an IP cam!!! Are you serious?!?! Makes me want to trade in my profilux....... :(
I like seeing these kind of threads.....let me know how the IP cam works as well as the new firmware in general.....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Petercar (RIP Dec 2017)

Distinguished Member
Donor
Reef Hero link said:
Man, I am so jealous of the new possibilities with apex.....an IP cam!!! Are you serious?!?! Makes me want to trade in my profilux....... :(
I like seeing these kind of threads.....let me know how the IP cam works as well as the new firmware in general.....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
i got the camera from futreshop  ite a dl link for 69 dollars amd i can see my tamk live on my ipad.

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
Petercar link said:
i got the camera from futreshop  ite a dl link for 69 dollars amd i can see my tamk live on my ipad.

Now you jsut need to find a way to keep it water proof and place it in some rock and get a whole new view from your tank :D

Duke

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
Petercar link said:
gopro is waterproof snd wireless

but doesn't work with the apex as far as I know. they are sweet cameras tho.

Duke

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
woo hoo

they finally gave us the new android app , you can find it in the google store

unibob

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
davesolo29 link said:
got mine out of the box and plugged in..  now what?

You plugged it in already!?! It's garbage now might as well just give it to me and I will recycle it for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.