New Reef Safe Ich Treatment - Polyplab Medic

OrcaSB

Due to the parasite being in different stages at different times the treatment has to be long term (20 days or more) I would think. Unless your able to catch it very early on. Currently my tank has a nasty heavy case of ich. My fish are so covered it's hard to tell their true colours! :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
I just missed a cal from Polyp Lab. Basically, there is approx 200 scoops worth in the bottle. So for me at 8 scoops a day, there is enough to do 2 10 day treatments or 1 full 20 day treatment, both with a little left over. I will give them a call back later when I have time to talk about it. Great service, out of Quebec.

Dan Cole

I just missed a cal from Polyp Lab. Basically, there is approx 200 scoops worth in the bottle. So for me at 8 scoops a day, there is enough to do 2 10 day treatments or 1 full 20 day treatment, both with a little left over. I will give them a call back later when I have time to talk about it. Great service, out of Quebec.

Just received an email confirming the 200 scoops per bottle.

AdInfinitum

Super Active Member
Which is why I said it could be a game changer. If it's claims are true, then people would not have to tear apart their entire tank to set up a med tank and leave DT fallow.

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk
Sorry...but I was implying strongly that their advertising was a bunch of BS with no facts to back it up...maybe I should have been clearer and just said that!