Newcomer

• Thread starter santamonicahelp
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

santamonicahelp

Hello, everybody at The Frag Tank.

I'm Kaia, currently living in Los Angeles area near Santa Monica. I'm new to here, thought I'd stop by and say hi.
Very happy to be here!  :)

Darryl_V

Super Active Member
What do you mean you work for SantaMonica.  Does that mean we can expect you to push algae scrubbers here.....and never contribute to any meaningful discussion....

I have to warn you....we are not very moderated here.

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
Wow, I thought that name rung a bell. Santa Monica 100 Algae Scrubber, seen a youtube video on one once while up late watching YouTube. Those things are like $700.00.

Oh, btw, look, she started a thread and
Darryl_V link said:
.....and never contributed to any meaningful discussion....

S

SantaMonicaHelp

Well, we are really happy the result for the customer. :)
There will be a version in 2012 that very easy for nano tanks.

Krazykarl

Super Active Member
So now company's are resorting to forums for advertising and sales. Pathetic. We are DIYers... Ur in the wrong place! Lmao...

S

SantaMonicaHelp

So are we. The new version is gonna be DIY, and everybody already has all the part. :)

R

reeffreak

Oh boy i remeber the name as soon as i seen the thread and read the name i knew where it was going ... i remeber this from AP last year the scrubber person ...

pulpfiction1

Reef Scavenger
you know i remember sorta the action goin on awhile back about these scrubbers,dr bluethumb i believe,some one asked whats wrong with these and no one really answered the question,ive been doing a little reading on it since this newcommer has joined and i dont see anything really bad about them,what was all the hoopla about?i must of missed it

Status
Not open for further replies.