Off to Mexico......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reef Hero

Super Active Member
Good thing my wife doesn't read this forum......lol
Today was our relax day.....it was nice.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

drksthr

Reef Hero link said:
Anyone been snorkeling in the Mayan before? We are close to cancun at the azul sensatori and apparently there is the second largest reef in the world just a few mins out in the water right in front of us.......thinking about going later today......thoughts?

I was there last November. It was absolutely incredible!

You'll want to snorkel rather than dive. There is no point to dive since you go 20ft deep maybe 30ft tops at some parts.  You can just snorkel right down to the bottom.  Enjoy!

Reef Hero

Super Active Member
Just got back from snorkeling before the wedding this afternoon.....
Absolutely amazing!!! I know I enjoyed it more than anyone else :)
I didn't get any pics because a wp camera was $40.....sorry guys.....pictures are in my head only again lol
If anyone ever visits the Mayan I highly recommend going out to the barrier reef to snorkel!

C

Camps23

Im with Darryl, I LOVE SNORKELING.
Thats how my first tank started.
I have been Snorkeling in:
Mexico, Bahamas, Florida, Aruba, Jamaica, St. Martin, Punta Cana

Best trip by far was the snorkeling in Aruba. An unbelivable amount of blue tangs and sea turtles !
I have tons of pics from all my trips. If I get a chance this week I will add some photos

Reef Hero

Super Active Member
We did about 2 hours of snorkeling today again off the catamaran......amazing!!!! :)
Not to mention some crazy parasailing! Yikes!
Seen a lot of tangs today and some barracudas.....also a couple butterflies out there and one lonely anemone.....but lots and lots of cool stuff. Lots of urchins and one stingray too. One lady was wearing some bling on her finger and the barracuda kept trying to attack it lol
Flying back home tomorrow..... :(

Petercar (RIP Dec 2017)

Distinguished Member
Donor
When i scuba in florida.  I had to leave my chrome tank at the shop. ..and use a painted rental tank ...the barracuda always right on top of yur chrome tank.  So i go fuck that next time

Status
Not open for further replies.