Other hobbies?

curiousphil

Super Active Member
It's a Mitsubishi LT-30, big beast of a linear tracker.  Had  a Yamaha PF-800 prior to it that I just sold a few months ago... to help fund this hobby lol.

spyd

Super Active Member
Well... Back in the day I was a club DJ. Even got paid for it. My taste of music is not for everyone. lol. Although I like all sorts of music, I was big into electronic (Trance, Techno, etc.) music. I was playing at some of the biggest clubs in TO and even played beside some of the biggest names out there right now. Tiesto, Paul Van Dyke, Ferry Corsten, etc. My issue was all ways a love / hate relationship... I love the music, I hate the scene. As I am sure you all know drugs are tied into the scene and I watched too many friends go down the wrong paths and I am not a fan.... So, I dropped it all and got away from some of my best friends at the time because I just couldn't be involved with it anymore. It was a very tough decision. I was getting into making my own tracks and remixes, finally getting into the big clubs, but, I didn't like what I saw in the scene. Too bad because it was a dream coming true and reality bit me in the butt. When I walked away though it was the best decision I have ever made and one I will never regret!!!!

Now, I play ball hockey a lot and work on renovating the home. Also coach my daughter's soccer team and buying an RV so we can do some "camping" on weekends. I also enjoy horse back riding. We have a couple horses. My wife is into horse jumping, I am into trail riding. My horse "Whiskey" is great for trail riding and is trained to carry the cooler of beers.  ;)

AdamS

Wow Spyd, I never would have guessed that. Good for you for walking away from a bad situation. I cant imagine any of the other DJs were into horseback riding.

spyd

Super Active Member
Thanks guys. I must say it has also saved my hearing!  ;D Now, I only suffer from selective hearing... according to my wife ::)