Paly ID?

Status
Not open for further replies.

msteane

I usually don't care about the specific name of a coral, I just care if it looks good.  However, I picked up these paly's yesterday and haven't seen anything like them before.  Any ideas as to what they are?

P3312686_zpsd7f86d19.jpg

P3312689_zps051d7cef.jpg

Poseidon

Distinguished Member
Possibly ever lasting gobstoppers or pink ladies, or classy ladies... Some names I've seen associated with that type of pink paly but I really couldn't say for sure

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
The top one is too pink for gobstopper, gobstopper is orange.  I love mine, trying to get a few more plugs of it before mounting it permanently. (that pic is not mine)

mothercolony.jpg

unibob

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
Nice looking paly indeed. These are the everlasting gobstobber palys we have Torx.

_JTD9701_zps50ffdb68.jpg

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
Re: Re: Paly ID?

unibob link said:
Nice looking paly indeed. These are the everlasting gobstobber palys we have Torx.

_JTD9701_zps50ffdb68.jpg
I am hoping for a few more frags before mounting my plug in the tank, I like them. Hope you are enjoying them too. I couldn't remember it some went to you.

Sent from my SGH-T989D using Tapatalk 2

unibob

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
:) one of the few that I wont sell until I have a nice sufficient amount for my own tank :) These same ones rick was selling awhile back?

R

RyanR

unibob link said:
:) one of the few that I wont sell until I have a nice sufficient amount for my own tank :) These same ones rick was selling awhile back?
And i've forced my way to the top of that list...

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
I got them as a frag from the garage, not sure who, someone who was selling a lot of different zoas and had a nice camera with him.

I am doing the same, growing out a plug just to propagate so I can mount my main one in the tank for good

Sent from my SGH-T989D using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.