Paly ID?

Status
Not open for further replies.

msteane

I usually don't care about the specific name of a coral, I just care if it looks good.  However, I picked up these paly's yesterday and haven't seen anything like them before.  Any ideas as to what they are?

P3312686_zpsd7f86d19.jpg

P3312689_zps051d7cef.jpg

Darryl_V

Super Active Member
I would post a picture on reef2reef....they would know better than most people here if there is a name.

Poseidon

Distinguished Member
Possibly ever lasting gobstoppers or pink ladies, or classy ladies... Some names I've seen associated with that type of pink paly but I really couldn't say for sure

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
The top one is too pink for gobstopper, gobstopper is orange.  I love mine, trying to get a few more plugs of it before mounting it permanently. (that pic is not mine)

mothercolony.jpg

msteane

Thanks for the suggestions everyone.  I was just curious.  All that matters it that they look good in my tank :D

unibob

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
Nice looking paly indeed. These are the everlasting gobstobber palys we have Torx.

_JTD9701_zps50ffdb68.jpg

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Re: Re: Paly ID?

unibob link said:
Nice looking paly indeed. These are the everlasting gobstobber palys we have Torx.

_JTD9701_zps50ffdb68.jpg
I am hoping for a few more frags before mounting my plug in the tank, I like them. Hope you are enjoying them too. I couldn't remember it some went to you.

Sent from my SGH-T989D using Tapatalk 2

unibob

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
:) one of the few that I wont sell until I have a nice sufficient amount for my own tank :) These same ones rick was selling awhile back?

R

RyanR

unibob link said:
:) one of the few that I wont sell until I have a nice sufficient amount for my own tank :) These same ones rick was selling awhile back?
And i've forced my way to the top of that list...

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
I got them as a frag from the garage, not sure who, someone who was selling a lot of different zoas and had a nice camera with him.

I am doing the same, growing out a plug just to propagate so I can mount my main one in the tank for good

Sent from my SGH-T989D using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.