Propogating Maxi Mini

Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

Zakk

Does your wife know you're using the cutting board for this?  ;D

R

reeffreak

Well hows it looking now lol they look like  :poop: when cut eh i will post my pics soon .

C

copperkills

Ya I had to chisel him out of a piece of LR, his foot was deep in a crevice and had retracted alot prior to slicing him....He's good now, expanding and starting to close up and attach to the LR.  Ill post pics tomorrow to show the progress!

R

reeffreak

i just trued posting my pics 3 times and it wont work it keeps sending me to new topic when i hit post , damn it

R

reeffreak

hour or so they are almost closed up all the way already about a quarter more of the way it will have fully made a circle again lol i will post a pic right now .

R

reeffreak

no they dont this was about half the size when i cut it as it is when it was fully open in the tank , now there half the size so would be a pain in the ars to cut them again right now .

C

copperkills

Sweet....looking forward to trading!

Other colour forms Im interested in are Blue/Pink,  Orange/Green.....Ill look around and we can split em and trade again...

R

reeffreak

ya for sure im going to clear my tank and just have these , probably be good to swap not this upcomming week but next just to make sure they heal up in the tank they came from before the switch , makes me feel better about it haha

C

copperkills

+1 no rush at my end...like to see em recover and take some food first...

R

reeffreak

great , im looking for the same as what your looking for ... the good ones , i want to make a trip and see what oakville has

R

reeffreak

WEll I think copperkills can agree with me on this , the cutting and trade of the maxis was a success . Both cut on the same day and were about 90% to full health when we traded , put in my tank and opened up right away . Thanks to copperkills again for being down with that swap looking forward to some more in the future .

Blob-79

Super Active Member
Right on guys!

good to see you took

El concistador link said:
learn aqua culture.

a awesome trade.

why not take a few hours to learn???????

or do you know everything?

to heart :)

Status
Not open for further replies.