Propogating Maxi Mini

Status
Not open for further replies.

phatpaco

Duke link said:
Lol guys, you know he has a brain problems according to his post on reef central, and that's what got him banned from here so he says.. Lol

http://reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2143816
Only valid way to explain his posts!!!! LOL....Maybe with a little love and understanding we can bring him ba.....No wait, f%^* that!!!! Loving the maxi's great work guys!!! I have one that is the size of a dime or less and won't grow....PM me with tips if you have any you can share with me....I read somewhere that you guys on fragtank.ca don't help people though...ILMAO

Neopimp

Website Doctor
Staff member
Website Admin
Ya we are assholes, especially to the disabled.z.....

2nd time has been banned , don't expect him back.

R

reeffreak

hey phatpaco , feed them twice a week mysis or brine  ;) hope that helps yours grow .

C

copperkills

I dont target feed mine....they eat any and every pod that contacts it!!!

p.s... start fraggin more freak!!! Im going on an expedition soon to find some ultras.....

R

reeffreak

copperkills link said:
I dont target feed mine....they eat any and every pod that contacts it!!!

p.s... start fraggin more freak!!! Im going on an expedition soon to find some ultras.....

need some company on this expedition ... fragging takes place in t-minus 7 days ....

C

copperkills

Aquatic Kingdom, East West Marine, SUM, Coral Reef Shop, ORG and perhaps Fragalot

a full day tour

R

reeffreak

copperkills link said:
Aquatic Kingdom, East West Marine, SUM, Coral Reef Shop, ORG and perhaps Fragalot

a full day tour

sweet round two , hopefully some nice shipments with maxis come in

Status
Not open for further replies.