Reef Cleaners Group Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neopimp

Website Doctor
Staff member
Website Admin
Crossing the border is not a big deal.  Waited in line for 5min.  It would take longer to drive to sombra

Duke

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
Neopimp link said:
Crossing the border is not a big deal.  Waited in line for 5min.  It would take longer to drive to sombra

I was thinking for TORX and Pulpfiction.

Petercar (RIP Dec 2017)

Distinguished Member
Donor
ya but the shipping depot is bringing it over on the ferry so they have to be dealing with customs not yu..where yu drive over and pick it up at shipping depot then yu have to deal with customs ..so which will make it back with less hassle?

Duke

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
Petercar link said:
ya but the shipping depot is bringing it over on the ferry so they have to be dealing with customs not yu..where yu drive over and pick it up at shipping depot then yu have to deal with customs ..so which will make it back with less hassle?
who knows I just know sarnia bridge is at least 25 miles from sombra.. so I was just thinking it'd be cheaper on fuel than driving to sarnia.

Neopimp

Website Doctor
Staff member
Website Admin
Do t you still have to go through Canadian customs...  I really can not see them  letting cardboard boxes over the border with out invoices.. Which the depot doesn't have...

Neopimp

Website Doctor
Staff member
Website Admin
If they do well I just found the hole in the border drug security

Neopimp

Website Doctor
Staff member
Website Admin
You have to take the ferry across, get your package from marine city side,  pay them. Carry it back on the ferry, walk through customs on the Canadian side.

Duke

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
Neopimp link said:
You have to take the ferry across, get your package from marine city side,  pay them. Carry it back on the ferry, walk through customs on the Canadian side.
I thought you went through Canadian customs.. waited for them to come across with your package and then just went inside and declared it at customs.. no crossing the river? I might have mis understood tho.

Reef Hero

Super Active Member
Ok so two ppl are in.....
Did u go in on the last group order nitro? Looking for someone who has ordered from them before to give us the ins and outs.....

teebone110

Distinguished Member
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
Talk to Neo.

You just need to coordinate the shipping so you can pick it up asap at a shipping depot in the US and bring it back to a local spot so all can make arrangements to get their orders.

You need to declare at customs and ensure you collect duty in advance from everyone who places the order.

Status
Not open for further replies.