Status
Not open for further replies.

Neopimp

Website Doctor
Staff member
Website Admin
ReefCleaners Group Buy

....Sort Of

I started this because I was doing an order for my own tank.  Anyways what I was not aware of was that they will not accept Canadian addresses and stuff.  I have no problem registering with an american shipping depot address and doing that for my own order.  But if everyone involved with this uses the same address it may raise some eye brows and he may deny shipment to us.  For this reason I am prepared to put this all in under my name, one order.  The catch,  I need money by Sunday Night in my hand to put your part of the order through with mine.

So to sum up:

- I will put your order through on my card if I have money in hand by Saturday Night ( Interac Email Transfers are Extremely easy to do)
- There are no guarantees on the dead on arrivals you may find (There are people on this site who have successfully ordered with no concerns of doing it again)  This is enter at own risk.
-Order will be placed Monday December 3rd
-Order will ship Dec 5th
-I will pick up at the depot that morning as soon as it arrives.
-I will be back at my house by noon Thursday the 6th and you can pick up your things that day... sooner the better obviously
-I will store/float the bags in the extra tank I have.

Let me know if you are still in or not  and I will update the list.
I live in Sarnia just north of the 402 off Murphy Rd

610 Winchester Cres - Send Text Before COming

PMs are best... Posts will work

Neopimp:                                                          Who Cares Its My Order
120long Quick Crew W/ Hermits
Pods+
Filter Feeder Food

Parksy:                                                            123.50  + HST
120High Quick Crew W/Hermits
Mangroves
Pods+

Reeffreak:                                                          30.75 + HST        PAID                           
100 Dwarf Ceriths
25 Astrea(did not have 30 instock)
5 Nassarius

HarleyMike:                                                        19:50  +HST        PAID
50  Dwarf Ceriths
20 Blue Legged Hermits
10 nassarius

ChrisStevens:                                                      81.43 + HST        - PAID 
140 dwarf cerths
2 emerald crabs
70 small/medium nerites
and 1 pincushion urchin
15 Nassarius

Duke:                                                                                  9.00 
ULVA Macro Algae
1 Filter Feeder Formula

TeeBone:                                                                              89.27  Paid
1 x Pods+ $10.00
30 x Nerite Snails (Small - Medium) $16.50
3 x Fuzzy Chiton* $7.50
50 x Blue Leg Hermit Crab* $20.00
100 x Dwarf Cerith $15.00
20 x Florida Cerith $10.00
204 Products
= $79.00 +HST - 89.27

Phatpaco:                                                                  68.47+HST    Paid 
8 Peppermint Shrimp( only have 5 In stock)
3 Emerald Crabs
500 Dwarf Ceriths

Pulpfiction:                                                                    62.45+HST        Paid
5 Emerald Crabs
5 Fuzzy Chitons
10 Nerites
1 Pods+
1 Reef Pods

CopperKills:                                                                    CANCELLED
65 Gallon Quick Crew - Snails
ULVA Algae
Mangroves

Nitro069:                                                                        77.51+HST  -PAID
75 Gallon Quick Crew
Reef Filter Food

R

reeffreak

Reef Cleaners

I'll take 100 of the dwarf ceriths I can pay you Thursday, I think there only .15 cents

harleymike

Super Active Member
Re: Reef Cleaners

I would be interested. I just finished cycling the tank and the diatoms are done, and now the green algae has started.
What would you suggest.
I was thinking 50 dwarf ceriths and 20 of the blue legged crabs.
I can bring the money too you tomorrow.
I"m working days wed,thurs, and friday after that.
Let me know
THANKS MIKE

R

reeffreak

Die off will be not be your issue at all  , appreciate the huge favour neo 

Duke

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
die off shouldn't be an issue, heck they don't even ship them with water, just a went paper towel, those snails are great but the dwarf cerths are a pita after a while, I have to take my return pump apart and pick their small shells out of the impellor to keep it flowing properly, at very least don't do what I did and throw any snails in your sump.. lol

R

reeffreak

Ya I won't be adding any crabs to my display , in the past it was a waste buying snails and crabs because the crabs would kill them all. Also all my snails are goin in display none in the sump , if they make it all the way to my return then there something special

Duke

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
heck, can u throw me down for an ULVA macro algae, and some of that filter feeder food. It would be nice to have some of this for my tangs on hand and I can always use more coral food.. I can shoot you the money whenever its convenient for you. Thanks

http://www.reefcleaners.org/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage_new.tpl&product_id=137&category_id=1&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=58

http://www.reefcleaners.org/index.php?page=shop.product_details&product_id=65&category_id=6&flypage=flypage_new.tpl&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=58

edit** OK I actually just went and reread your first post with the instructions.. lol can someone tack this onto their order for me if i pay u first, its only 9 bucks so I don't really want to go through that whole order process if that's ok?

Neopimp

Website Doctor
Staff member
Website Admin
I am working till 630 tommirrow.  If you need to pay me then there are a couple options. Remember to add some tax money to your calculated total and exchange.  Just a guesstimate is good enough.

Email transfer to davidolb@hotmail.com
Drop off cash tommorrow after 7 or on Friday.  Text me before coming at  610 Winchester cres

Neopimp

Website Doctor
Staff member
Website Admin
Shipping is free so do not worry about that.  I will have 11 bucks worth of tolls and pick up fees. Goto their website, create your order and pay me the total plus 15percent for duties.  If I get through with no duty I will email everyone the extra money back.

Neopimp

Website Doctor
Staff member
Website Admin
I work Saturday but will be around after 630.  Best thing is to justvtext me to work something out.

R

reeffreak

hey neo i will shoot you a txt friday night at 7 to swing over and shoot yousome coin. thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.