reeffreaks nano

R

reeffreak

Just some shot from my iphone 4 , has a pretty wicked camera on it for a phone , well I guess its not just a phone lol .

C

Cal_stir

Excellent job Pat

looks like the light needs wider optics tho, have you tried?

R

reeffreak

Ya its came with 40 degree and I switched them to 60 , the problem is I need to get the light up a little higher then where it sits now . Im only using a desktop lamp to house the bulb I need to come up with a better idea for it . I will take a shot of where it sits and show you what I mean .

R

reeffreak

Also LEDs dont turn out so well with a cameraa well mine anyways lol , you probably know this cal_stir seeing as you run almost 80 !!!! on your tank lol to my 5 thanks for the compliments.

R

reeffreak

Ya I thank Mr Rick Lalonde for thatpeice , matter of fact Ive gotten pretty much everything from him , cal_stir and his wife also were kind enough to sell me a few things they had even know they didnt have anything for sale they were still kind enough to sell me a couple peices aswell , only bummed bc the frogspawn didnt make it , but everything else is doing absolutely amazing to what I had exspected.

C

Cal_stir

looks better in the shot from a distance, the blue lt really screws with the camera.
we've got more frog frags, your welcome to have one if you want.

R

reeffreak

cal I might have to take you up on that I might have something for you aswell . I will pm you about that.

Pulpfiction thats why I didnt pass on that peice have to be a few different frags for that assortment . Some of the color is absolutely amazing under LED.

R

reeffreak

few thinsh i picked up , tank looks a little different since i last posted been awhile

C

copperkills

quite the maxi collection going now....hows the prop'd maxi doing for ya?

R

reeffreak

its doing great hows yours doing , let me know when u need this fish gone see any maxis you like ?