reeffreaks nano

R

reeffreak

So i was over giving petercar a hand with swapping over tanks and after he asked if i wanted to try out the nano wavebox he had been using on the system he was moving from  . Im very very pleased with this peice of equipment does a hell of a job I posted a video to check out , its running on my frag system not my 10 gal nano lol . Thank petercar for letting me give this thing a try I havent used one or seen one used in person , I LIKE I LIKE IT ALOT  8)

WARNING !!!! WARNING !!!!  VIDEO MAY BE TO BLUE FOR PULPFICTION  ;)
http://youtu.be/KGQbePbr2M0

Dont take offense pulp I agree with you I need to upgrade my photography equipment , Iphone isnt reallly suited for aqaruim photos and videos lol

pulpfiction1

Reef Scavenger
no offense taken ,I just feel some people over do it with the blue light ,makes it hard to tell the true colors ,sure it makes some colors glow  but I do like the natural look ,under more natural light you can also see how healthy it is

Sent from my HTC Incredible S

R

reeffreak

ya i hear ya but its not really that blue in person that video was taking under 2 blue plus and 2 aquablue special lol

unibob

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
reeffreak link said:
ya i hear ya but its not really that blue in person that video was taking under 2 blue plus and 2 aquablue special lol

Aren't those all blue bulbs? Lol

Nice milli. Looks like mine with fancy blue tips.

unibob

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
oh ok. figured both having blue in the name they would both emit blue light.