Requests...

BIGSHOW

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
Website
www.bigshowfrags.com
They are pretty cool looking.

I have 6 in my main tank, a m/f pair in my 150g, and 1 in my 5' frag table.

...whoops that means 9.  I originally bought a bunch for resale, but I couldn't resist keeping them for my own tanks :)

BIGSHOW

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
Website
www.bigshowfrags.com
They are pretty cool looking.

I have 6 in my main tank, a m/f pair in my 150g, and 1 in my 5' frag table.

...whoops that means 9.  I originally bought a bunch for resale, but I couldn't resist keeping them for my own tanks :)

BIGSHOW

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
Website
www.bigshowfrags.com
So far so good in the main DT.  When I originally bought my first 4 I put them all in the 150g and they were pretty aggressive in that tight space.  I removed the 2 smallest ones and the remaining 2 are fine, no more bickering then other anthias.

My hope is that the increased tank size,  more rockwork and larger numbers will alleviate some of the aggressiveness in the main tank.

BIGSHOW

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
Website
www.bigshowfrags.com
So far so good in the main DT.  When I originally bought my first 4 I put them all in the 150g and they were pretty aggressive in that tight space.  I removed the 2 smallest ones and the remaining 2 are fine, no more bickering then other anthias.

My hope is that the increased tank size,  more rockwork and larger numbers will alleviate some of the aggressiveness in the main tank.

Big_Als_London

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
copperkills link said:
How much were they Aaron?  I never saw this post lol...and yes its too late, I had two :)  still wondering what the Big Als price woulda been.
I think it was like 200 each but I can't remember. They are not available right now. I wonder if they are seasonal.

Big_Als_London

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
copperkills link said:
How much were they Aaron?  I never saw this post lol...and yes its too late, I had two :)  still wondering what the Big Als price woulda been.
I think it was like 200 each but I can't remember. They are not available right now. I wonder if they are seasonal.

R

RyanR

Price on a small purple tang?
No rush, but would take it tomorrow if you had one.

R

RyanR

Price on a small purple tang?
No rush, but would take it tomorrow if you had one.