Requests...

Jewel

Forget the Jawfish, My tank is Rimless and I can see him jumping when he gets the chance. My better half says shes buying me a fish for my B'day on Friday, so the hunt is on.

Duke

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
Jewel link said:
That's an impressive list but not what i'm looking for, A Coral Beauty with two eyes LOL A White Cheek Tang would be great, but not common I'll have to check out that Jawfish

i'd steer clear of that angel.. I had one of those and one of a different pygmy. they both picked at sps.. they are both gone now.

Jewel

I've had all the Angels in the past and the Coral Beauty is the only one that I've had success with but you are probably right, they are all prone to nipping at Corals, I've got a Fox Face and a Tomato Clown and want more colour, Any suggestions? mind you that my tank is open so no jumpers.

Big_Als_London

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
Jewel link said:
I've had all the Angels in the past and the Coral Beauty is the only one that I've had success with but you are probably right, they are all prone to nipping at Corals, I've got a Fox Face and a Tomato Clown and want more colour, Any suggestions? mind you that my tank is open so no jumpers.
to be honest you are going to have a hard time adding fish with the tomato clown in there. I can't remember the size of your tank but I think it was about 70 gallons (edit saw your signature)? So really adding a tang might not be the best unless very small but they still need the swimming room. I would suggest anthias and wrasses but they are jumpers. You can't have any butterflys as they are coral eaters and need a larger tank.

You can try cardinals but I think the tomato might pick on them. Blennies might be OK but your not reply going to add more then one and I would pick the bicolor. When royal grammas come around that might not be a bad fish to add.

Duke

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
Jewel link said:

maybe a few anthias?

Jewel

Anthias wouldn't last in my opinion, they're skittish, you're right about the Tomato, he's pretty big but there isn't two which would really be a problem. He's not too aggressive so it would have to be something that could handle its self.

Jewel

So what do you suggest, how bout a get a Blonde Naso or should I find a home for the Tomato, What about Gobies and less aggressive fish such as 2-3 Cardinals?

Big_Als_London

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
Jewel link said:
So what do you suggest, how bout a get a Blonde Naso or should I find a home for the Tomato, What about Gobies and less aggressive fish such as 2-3 Cardinals?
I would take out the clown for sure. I also wouldn't add a blonde naso as the tank is too small.  Gobies and cardinals would be fine just get rid of that clown

reeffreak

Super Active Member
Big_Als_London link said:
[quote author=Jewel link=topic=4747.msg66786#msg66786 date=1383534863]
I would take out the clown for sure. I also wouldn't add a blonde naso as the tank is too small.  Gobies and cardinals would be fine just get rid of that clown
[/quote]

+1 , tanks  to small for a tang never mind a naso tang.

Jewel

I'm sure I'm not gonna get much interest in the Tomato, OK well I said I was gonna go with a light fish load, I'll concentrate on Corals. The kids love Jumbo

Big_Als_London

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
most of what I ordered arrived last night minus the ZOA's and mushrooms and seahorse. they also short shipped me the pigmy wrasse. I'll try and update with pictures this afternoon.

Big_Als_London

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
nexusnight link said:
Can u get me a yellow Fiji leather? Having a real hard time comming up with one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I can try but most stores don't typically get too many corals from fiji as it is reallly expensive to ship from there right now.  The next time a list comes to my email I will be getting some because I need some fish from that area as well. It just might be a couple months before this happens.

Big_Als_London

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
jroovers link said:
If you get any Fijian lyretails I may be interested, my harem of 7 is down to 4.
Thats what I will be wanting to order from them mainly.  They are the nicest Anthias around and for a good price.

jroovers

Super Active Member
Big_Als_London link said:
[quote author=jroovers link=topic=4747.msg76863#msg76863 date=1389796129]
If you get any Fijian lyretails I may be interested, my harem of 7 is down to 4.
Thats what I will be wanting to order from them mainly.  They are the nicest Anthias around and for a good price.
[/quote]

Sounds good to me!