Shaw

unibob

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
How easy of an install is it to staple cable along a wall to a TV? And if you as the homeowner don't like it... Well call and complain as all in told to do is get as many installs done in a day.

Salty Cracker

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
They pulled the "it's not -our- line that's giving you trouble with your internet, it's the lines inside the house, which is none of our business.  I had them cut the line going into the house to test the signal.  Said I would pay to reconnect if they could prove it was my line that had the poor signal, and not theirs.  Their signal SUCKED.  I got a new line trenched a week later, and was able to get rid of all the boosters in the house.  They just tell you anything, I think most people just believe them.  Imagine if I had rewired the goddamn house and the signal STILL wasn't good!!??! 

Bell is no better, we had 2 lines here when I moved in.  One went bad, then the other went bad.  Got them to come out and they said "there aren't enough connections at the main box, we need to put a box on your lawn".  I said "bullshit, less and less people are using your shitty telephone lines, and damned if you're putting anything on my lawn".  He said "well it's on city property so technically we don't have to have your permission".  Luckily I knew better and said "you guys don't put them on city property you put them over the city line in this area, so you had better have a court order if you plan to dig."  Assholes.  I just hate lies. 

pembro

Haha.. I have bell now. They updated their satellite software and my HD box wasn't getting any channels, but the SD box in the kids room was working. The guy says is it cloudy where you are. I said ya some clouds are rolling in. He said call us tomorrow when the weather is better. I said if the weather was bad why does one box work and not the other. He says good point but call us back tomorrow lol lets just say they came out the next day and fixed it lol

Petercar (RIP Dec 2017)

Distinguished Member
Donor
i cant have any of these issues..cuz i live in sarnia where theres only one cable company and we cant have satellite dish cuz we live on the wrong side of the building  :popcorn2: