Small Contest

Kevin Tran

Super Active Member
Hello! How is everybody doing? So I can’t wait for my corals to get better because it sat in the dip for to long lol, most of my sps and high end monti take a hit and lost it colour. Anyway just want to show off my new awesome rock work, lmk what you think and what make it so inviting that you would just want to go in and explore the tank. The first one to get this right! Two words that I am think of will get a prize . I will give a mushroom pack of some babies for that someone to grow. I hope this will make someone a little bit happier during this lockdown and way to think will improve your aquarscaping

P.S this might not apply to some of you pro. out there lol and prize must be pickup
64CAD51C-DF31-405B-934B-A6F64F511D56.jpeg

Josh

Looks great Kevin. I love the long archways. Im converting my frag tank over to a lagoon style tank and am going to try and do a triangle setup very similar to yours.

Luke.

Distinguished Member
Idk Kevin but very nice and clean did you get new rock or acid bath them they look to clean ... I’ve seen your tank in the past lol .

Kevin Tran

Super Active Member
Idk Kevin but very nice and clean did you get new rock or acid bath them they look to clean ... I’ve seen your tank in the past lol .
no, the rocks were left sitting out side for years and when I need to use it, I soak them in tap water and change out the water every now and than. When I saw the water are clear and clean I put the rock in my 200g, fill it with tap water, add salt, skimmer and a reactor with some gfo. I think couple months later I add a dummy to the tank, it a yellow tail demsle in the tank now. I run the tank like that with only parcel light coming from my frag tank for a couple more months lol. As you can see I am not in a hurry. when it come to do a tank transfer I vacuum and take out half of the from the 200g. Last I fill it back up with some ro salt water mix and water coming from my 75g frag tank. The damsel it alive,fat and that tell me the water are safe for othe fish as well

Kevin Tran

Super Active Member
Here is the mushroom pack you will get as prize, they are babies right now, but will grow to be nice and bright :cool:. Hell they’re already bright :D
BBC06D43-F6D8-489E-B7E6-CA93077D91D1.jpeg
5CE86443-FB81-461B-A132-75D0323349AF.jpeg

Kevin Tran

Super Active Member
I will announce the winner or whoever come close on Monday, so Sunday night is the last call for this small prize give a way contest

Kevin Tran

Super Active Member
Ok, first I like to thank everyone who participated and the two words I have in mind are “negative space”. I like to congrats @Jason Bell, the winner of this small contest. You came close buddy and pretty much the same idea. I’ll pm you my info for pick up