So F**kin sick of people - (kijiji)

reeffreak

Super Active Member
I ALWAYS test equipment I'm buying, or make sure the seller tests it in front of me, especially if its over 100$ I will make sure it works. I need proof before I hand over my hard earned cash.

Salty Cracker

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
reeffreak link said:
I ALWAYS test equipment I'm buying, or make sure the seller tests it in front of me, especially if its over 100$ I will make sure it works. I need proof before I hand over my hard earned cash.

Hard earned??  I thought you were a drug dealer?? 

Poseidon

Distinguished Member
reeffreak link said:

i do this as well, but with the wavebox, when you first plug it in it works for 10 min, lol then it stops... so i didnt sit and wait long enough
he literally left and i went back down stairs and it stopped working...

and jerry, im still on the lookout for a used pump, i cant stomach a 300$ loss that easily

reeffreak

Super Active Member
Oh that's a bummer Brando, and salty, keep that shit a secret, where else are you going to get you're heroin if you get me busted.

curiousphil

Super Active Member
I guess I'm lucky to have never been scammed or effed around like some of you... worst I've had is people call up saying they want something and then never hearing from them again.

reeffreak

Super Active Member
AdamS link said:
[quote author=Salty Cracker link=topic=6035.msg58109#msg58109 date=1376670606]
Hard earned??  I thought you were a drug dealer??
Drug dealing aint all its cracked up to be.
http://www.ted.com/talks/steven_levitt_analyzes_crack_economics.html
[/quote]

I was joking tho lol ... I love these TED talks I find them very very interesting,
Probably watched 40 of them on Netflix, I have not seen the gang drug dealing one so thank you for sharing that

AdamS

Its one of my favourites, if you dont laugh very hard I would be shocked.

Oh, and if you like it, you would probably like the freakanomics radio podcast.