Sps Meltdown..again.

Nonuser

Distinguished Member
Sorry haven't been reading the entire thread are you throwing everything out and getting sand,salt and rocks from unibob and starting over fresh? That sound brilliant if you are. I'll follow that for sure. You starting a new thread and document the entire resurrection ?

If not then never mind, carry on.

reeferkeeper420

Distinguished Member
Sewerat has the lights Riley, good luck with the bagging and fragging and ridding your nightmare for good ! If it were my issue I'd spend a little cash replace the plumbing and add shut offs if you can. The fish will be fine in a bucket with a heater and some flow while you clean the tank and refill it.
Thanks i really appreciate it.

Sewerat

Super Active Member
I need one for the sump I set up. It's a 25gal so my 300w ones won't fit in it. If need be I'll get a short 200 for it, for now the turtle tank can cool off over night while I heat Riley's new display up.

Sewerat

Super Active Member
3bcce57068a50fec1a5c2eb5e44315d1.jpg

It's ready for ya stuff. A little fine tuning of hydro wires yet but good to go.

Sewerat

Super Active Member
She's got a ton of flow. Mag 18 in side sump flows thru a custom made spraybar and returns thru an eshopps overflow with two U pipes, one 3/4" one 1 1/8. They can just barely keep up to the pump. Might need to toss in a mag 9 instead.

Mounted on top is a 4' PC and dual MH unit, compliments of sunnykita

In the bottom I have approx 30lbs of some nice shelf rock waiting for its new plugs to be placed on top of.

reeferkeeper420

Distinguished Member
She's got a ton of flow. Mag 18 in side sump flows thru a custom made spraybar and returns thru an eshopps overflow with two U pipes, one 3/4" one 1 1/8. They can just barely keep up to the pump. Might need to toss in a mag 9 instead.

Mounted on top is a 4' PC and dual MH unit, compliments of sunnykita

In the bottom I have approx 30lbs of some nice shelf rock waiting for its new plugs to be placed on top of.
Do you have a doser for the tank? Do you need additives aswell?

Sewerat

Super Active Member
Never used one? Let's see how much they use first, might be different under MH lighting. I might grab it in time

You still have my cell? Hasn't changed. Text me let me know what's up. I'm ready for your stuff now. And I'm just having my first coffee, so you know timmies is great