The firearms debate is over, NFA has no class

Poseidon

Distinguished Member
spyd link said:
Very good point at the end about the \"stand your ground\" law with the \"open carry\" law. So, if you feel your life is in danger, you are permitted to use deadly force. So, if some dumb a$$ walks in front of you carrying an AK47 just for the sake of carrying it around, and you feel threatened by that person you are permitted to use deadly force?? Quite the debate when that happens, and that will surely happen one day.

Open carry has got to be the dumbest of dumb gun law out there.... I mean really, what is the freakin' point of walking around with an AK47 on your back??? I sure as crap wouldn't want my kids around anyone doing that and seeing that behavior. Also, if there is some nut job who doesn't have a gun, it would be pretty easy for them to nab one from the dumb a$$ walking around with it on his back or setting it down while eating his Porkchachos at Chilis.... Just sayin.

im not for open carry either..... thats just a recipe for disaster... this isnt the wild west anymore...
what i WOULD like to see is castle law, you should have the right to use force to defend your property...

Salty Cracker

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
The unfortunate thing (from my point of view) is that one side says "not a total gun ban, "just AR-15s", or "just handguns", or "just shotguns", or "just bullets".

Systematically, when they ban one "type" of firearm, they then turn to the next, and so on.  There is no question AT ALL, that the antis want a 100% gun ban.  Period.  I do wonder who they would blame once guns are outlawed.  Maybe they would come after people who used to own guns because they are obviously the culprits?

Open carry is insane and not needed here (we do not have a problem with firearm crime like they do in the states).  I also have no problem with the gun CONTROL laws we have in place. That's not good enough for the anti side though, they want the next step (partial ban).  Long gun registry was a step towards confiscation, they up and admitted it this year. 

As for fear, I never really did fear a whole lot (commitment?!) , and what I did fear, I no longer fear.  Pretty comfortable way to live to be honest.  I used to have a fear of clowns...not no mores! ;)

As for cheeseburgers:
http://www.endalldisease.com/mcdonalds-fast-food-toxic-ingredients-include-putty-and-cosmetic-petrochemicals/

And john stewart, he's funny and all, but they are a militant liberal-agenda propaganda machine designed to fight the Republican-agenda propaganda machine, and he has admitted such, so no matter how they package it, it's still biased. (I hate fox too, no worries).

At the heart of all this, the nut that shot those cops should have a real nice time in prison.  Prisoners will like him, but man, those guards.... lol

BIGSHOW

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
Website
www.bigshowfrags.com
I think its time again....

Guns.jpg

Darryl_V

Super Active Member
Salty Cracker link said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5z5APCxdZ20
hahhahahhahahhahahhhahahahhahhhahahahhahhahahahah.          HA.

P.S. that chick was hot.  Hottest thing I've ever seen in the woods for sho.

Poseidon

Distinguished Member
http://www.christophercantwell.com/2014/06/05/best-luck-justin-bourque-2/

You want extremes?
This is crazy, give it a read... I'm not saying I agree with the author at all. Just sharing

Salty Cracker

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Poseidon link said:
http://www.christophercantwell.com/2014/06/05/best-luck-justin-bourque-2/

You want extremes?
This is crazy, give it a read... I'm not saying I agree with the author at all. Just sharing

The guy is an anarchist asshole, why even bother quoting extreme cases?  That's what the media does for you :)

They caught the kid I think, they'll try and use it to further the gun control ajenda, yada yada yada.

I've said before, I respect and follow Canadian laws.  A friend asked me yesterday "if this guy was out your back window shooting at police, and you had a chance to stop him with a rifle, would you?"

I stated that no, I would not.  If I was to take his life, then I am taking the law into my own hands, and worse, making it look like the police can't handle the situation (which they obviously could, they caught him).  I would for sure be arrested, I would very likely be charged, and would probably do jail time.  The law is very clear on things like that.  Even if he ran into my house I would be very hard pressed to snuff out a life of someone (who is supposedly a cold blooded killer).  I wouldn't help him, but unless he threatened me with 100% for-sure mortal harm, I wouldn't kill him.  I doubt I would even hold him at gunpoint (same reason as above).  It's not my job. 

I'm not a threat to anything breathing on this planet, and never have been, yet when I load the car for a trip to the range I do it with doors closed, like I'm moving bricks of meth, because I don't need a freaked out neighbour calling the police, and I certainly don't need to be taken down at gunpoint.  I have had, handled and shot firearms since I was 4 or 5...but I do sometimes feel like a criminal because of it. 

If I could have one wish in this world, it would be to end "news" and "the media".  The entire world would be 10000000000000x better off if there weren't people telling us what to think, what to wear, who to hate, etc etc etc.  Second wish I would make only one religion, of course the right one. (sorry Brandon)    :)

Poseidon

Distinguished Member
so, ive been doing abit more digging into this shooting, and it turns out the shooter, Justin, was good friend with the man in this story
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/new-brunswick/codiac-rcmp-officers-found-not-responsible-for-man-s-death-1.2651801?autoplay=true

to sum it up, man was stabbed several times, (not by police) and then was shot by police 4 times (shooting a wounded man)
then released the above story claiming it wasnt because of the gun shots he died, but rather the knife wounds were the cause of death, so by admiting that they basicly shot a dying man.... interesting.... anywho the point is this guy hated the cops... and they have been harrassing him for a while now. ( in relation to his friend, i dunno) so when they pulled up, he acted on the moment, shot at them while they were in the vehicles and ran.....
doesnt sound like a mental case, sounds like a revolutionist who seriously hated/thought the cops were out to get him... and too be honest i cant blame him... no shooting them isnt the answer, dont think i think that... but think of this

when was the last time you saw a cop on the road and went, phew a cop, im glad hes he to protect me from bad things...

NO!, you think .... shit its a cop, i hope i dont get in trouble for something stupid.... that goes for ANYWHERE... NO one is happy to see a cop any more, (unless you really need one, because we cant legally defend our property or ourselves, hence the reason we 'need' them)

i dont like the way the system currently is.... shooting people isnt the answer but changes need to be made.....