TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
Re: Re: The Official "Whatcha Get" Thread for London Frag Fest 2013

curiousphil link said:
Oh and almost forgot to mention my biggest score..... encouragement from the g/f to build a frag growout tank! lol

That is the best score of then all by far. :D

Sent from my SGH-T989D using Tapatalk 2

C

copperkills

curiousphil link said:
Oh and almost forgot to mention my biggest score..... encouragement from the g/f to build a frag growout tank! lol

Shouldnt your frag growout tank be at Big Als? After all you are dating Pauls sister ;p

yveterinarian

Super Active Member
We came home with some Leprechaun Favia, a Fruit loops zoa from Tony, a beautiful florescent orange zoa from Darryl that I forgot to get the name of, a very bright orange/pink mushroom and three more colorful zoas.  I had so much fun getting pieces that I can only remember 2 of the names I was told!
The money left my purse much too quickly and I was drooling over a beautiful orange plate that Tony had but ran out of cash.  I almost caved and bought the seahorse car sticker with my last $5 but resisted at the last minute.  I got a very nice zoa from Brandon before the Fragfest which has already grown 3 more polyps.
Overall, I am very pleased with my acquisitions and can't wait to see them multiply in the tank.

After I got home and put everything into the tank I decided to try my hand at fragging since I had some leathers that were getting out of hand.  I now have 4 frags of my own that I have cut (for the first time) and am waiting for them to begin to thrive.  At least they are still opening.

Can't wait to try this again next year and I'll have to come more prepared with more cash :)

waldo

That was a great day, picked up a couple of nice Aussie's, sweet zoo's, ricordia's
and got lucky on the draw for 2 box's of salt.
Just completed my new 150 in wall so starting to restock again, this is a great start  :)
Can't wait for  the next Frag Swap,  "I don't see the date posted yet for the next Swap LOL"

Salty Cracker

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
waldo link said:
That was a great day, picked up a couple of nice Aussie's, sweet zoo's, ricordia's
and got lucky on the draw for 2 box's of salt.
Just completed my new 150 in wall so starting to restock again, this is a great start  :)
Can't wait for  the next Frag Swap,  \"I don't see the date posted yet for the next Swap LOL\"

Saturday April 5th.  Likely same location. :)

Neopimp

Website Doctor
Staff member
Website Admin
That location was great... I wonder what the BBQ brought in :)

Neopimp

Website Doctor
Staff member
Website Admin
4 bucks for a cheeseburger:) pretty typical and yrs good food.

yveterinarian

Super Active Member
The food was great and the guy cooking the French fries decided that our fries weren't well done enough and gave us another batch, totally unsolicited, when we were almost done eating the first batch!  The second batch was great even though we didn't think we could find room for them, we found a way!!