The Wall

Pipes

If the U.S. builds a wall between the Canadians and "the greatest country in the worldo_O" NOT. Does anyone else want to volunteer to help build it? I'm in. I'll even give them a weeks holidays.:cool:

nathan

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
If the U.S. builds a wall between the Canadians and "the greatest country in the worldo_O" NOT. Does anyone else want to volunteer to help build it? I'm in. I'll even give them a weeks holidays.:cool:
That wall trump talked about was between the United States and mexico

heath

Distinguished Member
right now its Mexico for the wall but, just wait he has already taken a few swipes at Canada... not a nice or sane man...S C A R Y.....

Poseidon

Distinguished Member
*ahem* gets ready to stir the pot*

Sure Trump is loud, rude and racist and.... still less of a criminal than Hillary.
#Trump2016

*drops mic*, *braces for impact from liberals assaults and death threats*

heath

Distinguished Member
Do you honestly think that Trump is innocent, 6 bankruptcy's, ruined hundreds of small business when he didn't pay them, in Russia's back pocket which is our neighbour to the north, long history of sexual assaults and on and on...

nathan

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
Sure trump is controversial. ... he is loud and rude... but he has spent his passed life as a Hollywood playboy investor. Don't get me wrong I do not in anyway support the allegations against him. But he represents change. The Clintons are no better. This has every much to do with hilarious Hilary as it does bill himself. Bill Clinton had several affairs and raped women himself. .. the United States of America impeached him. Hilarious Hilary supported her husband and attacked some of the women he was accused of assaulting. They (she) IS NO BETTER. she will have nuclear war brought to the doorstep of North America. With what she's done with all this classified info... others would be in prison. So there is so much to be said but when you look past trumps possible problems. .. and everyone knows it if they will admit it or not ... all of our western governments need drastic change.. but I think it's all to late anyway. My 2 cents... hope I didn't offend anyone

Poseidon

Distinguished Member
Sure trump is controversial. ... he is loud and rude... but he has spent his passed life as a Hollywood playboy investor. Don't get me wrong I do not in anyway support the allegations against him. But he represents change. The Clintons are no better. This has every much to do with hilarious Hilary as it does bill himself. Bill Clinton had several affairs and raped women himself. .. the United States of America impeached him. Hilarious Hilary supported her husband and attacked some of the women he was accused of assaulting. They (she) IS NO BETTER. she will have nuclear war brought to the doorstep of North America. With what she's done with all this classified info... others would be in prison. So there is so much to be said but when you look past trumps possible problems. .. and everyone knows it if they will admit it or not ... all of our western governments need drastic change.. but I think it's all to late anyway. My 2 cents... hope I didn't offend anyone

you most definitely offended the liberals, you disagreed with them... that alone is worthy of death threats lol

http://www.msn.com/en-ca/entertainm...y-bush/ar-BBxkUtY?li=AAggNb9&ocid=mailsignout

Nick James

There should be an "oh *^&$!" button that can be pressed to allow both parties to reset and replace their candidates in situations like this election...

Nick James

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articl...y-candidates-gary-johnson-and-jill-stein.html

this quote made me laugh to myself for some reason..

“This disenchantment may explain the high interest in America’s third parties, because when your two main options are depressing, any third choice seems good. If you’re in a KFC/Taco Bell and you see a bunch of pigeons eating something in the parking lot, you might well think, ‘Hang on—what have they got over there?’’

nathan

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
I don't believe it might matter much anyway. .. the world is turning on the Americans and Russia is gaining more ground and support from other troubled nations. This spells trouble. All you have to do is read some of the European news feeds

nathan

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
What I do find interesting though is this.... the other day I read on cbc and CNN both that Russia has threatened the Americans with nuclear war if Hilary gets in and said she will be the last American president ever. I personally read this on cbc and CNN. ... a half hour later both CNN and cbc removed this article to never be mentioned again. So somone had to have ordered it removed... we are being sheltered to what the rest of the world sees. You wanna know how bad the world really is... go to European news websites.... rt news is a good one. Just my humble opinion.

Pipes

That wall trump talked about was between the United States and mexico
There was talk of one for us Canadian terrorists too. You know how we sneak across the border with our toques and plaid jackets on, in July, and make fun of their beer. Emotional suffering is a form of terrorism I guess.
"Hey Hoser. How's it goin' Eh? I'll take two two-fours, cause you only put 1/2 a beer in each Eh." HeHeHe.

I laugh at politics. If you really look hard at ALL politicians, they all act like spoiled little kids who need a spank, and be sent to bed. I've said it before, "If I ran my company like the government runs the country, I'd be in jail". Goes for all of north America.

Apparently I started stirring a bigger pot than I can handle. Lets all have a Frag fest and smoke the pot.... Just like a FRAG Olympics...

Last edited: