Toronto Frags 2013 ~ Saturday 5 October 2013

T

teemee

I wish I could Adam - the overhead for this thing is ridiculous!
venue+website domain+graphic artist+raffle tickets+raffle boxes+entry bracelets+staff+++++ =several thousand dollars.

Salty Cracker

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
teemee link said:
I wish I could Adam - the overhead for this thing is ridiculous!
venue+website domain+graphic artist+raffle tickets+raffle boxes+entry bracelets+staff+++++ =several thousand dollars.

I did it for $28.50!  ;)

T

teemee

Hi guys,
just wanted to let you know that the advance sale ticket price expires on the 31st of August, and will increase from $8 to $10 on the 1st of September.
Looking forward to seeing everyone on Saturday October the 5th in downtown T.O.!

jroovers

Super Active Member
The new aquarium should be open by the 5th should it not?  Pretty good day trip - fag swap and new Toronto aquarium!

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
Sad that I will be officially missing this one.  :'( Wife started a new job and works full days on weekends. I will have the kids and no vehicle. I hope to see lots of pictures from members here asap after the event, hell, it is 2013, just post via tapatalk during the event  8)

Good luck and I hope many more successful years.

T

teemee

Hi everyone,
the website has been updated with some raffle prizes, and many more are to come!
The countdown is now on for Toronto Frags 2013!
See you all in a few weeks!

T

teemee

discount code for zoanthids.com and extension on advance purchase deal.

Hi guys,
Just wanted to let you know that if you'd like to pre-order from zoanthids.com they're offering a 30% discount, and will bring your frags for pick-up to Toronto Frags on Saturday October the 5th.
Orders must be submitted no later than Sunday September the 22nd: use the code TFRAGS, check 'local pick-up' and in the notes section, note that you will be picking up at Toronto Frags!

For anyone who would like to avoid waiting in line to purchase tickets, I'm going to continue to offer 5 free raffle tickets to all advance ticket purchasers to be used towards some of our wonderful raffle items.
See you at Toronto Frags on Saturday October the 5th in downtown Toronto!
www.TorontoFrags.com

Reef Hero

Super Active Member
Ok very good to know!!
I have been trying to contact zoanthids.com to ask them if they can bring any special requests but never heard anything back..... I would really like to know if they have or can get their hands on the JF blood shots.....maybe you can ask them for me?

Thanks!

T

teemee

Hey Reef Hero,
I know that Frag Cave has them and will be bringing them to the show for sure.
Zoanthids.com will also be bringing tons of awesome hard to find zoas and palys :)
See you at the show!