Toronto Frags 2013 ~ Saturday 5 October 2013

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
OMG, these raffle items are amazing. I hope that LondonFragFest opened the eyes of these vendors to these events and the Toronto Frags 2013 opens them even more. Here is to many more successful frag meets in Ontario. Bigger and better. Bringing awareness to the public about this great hobby and community.

curiousphil

Super Active Member
pembro link said:
I would love to go also. But I won't drive to or in Toronto haha
lol it's not all that bad... i think the worst part whenever i drive there is when i go through the kw area i hate that stretch of the 401 haha

T

teemee

I know London is a bit of a hike, but know that we are near both a Go Train stop and TTC stop - within walking distance :)

Salty Cracker

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
curiousphil link said:
That RC thread is a shitstorm rofl

London managed to avoid that last time around...it was tame, I was ready for almost anything.    It's weird though, there was a lot of "who is that guy affiliated with??" and stuff like that asked.  There was one reply that was "believe it or not, I think the guy's only involvement is as a hobbyist on thefragtank".  I didn't know if that helped or hurt me.  Actually I still don't know.  A lot of very passionate people in this hobby though, I'll say that  :) 

Hopefully it goes well.  Raffle items look excellent. 

curiousphil

Super Active Member
Salty Cracker link said:
[quote author=curiousphil link=topic=5829.msg62868#msg62868 date=1380821647]

London managed to avoid that last time around...it was tame, I was ready for almost anything.    It's weird though, there was a lot of "who is that guy affiliated with??" and stuff like that asked.  There was one reply that was "believe it or not, I think the guy's only involvement is as a hobbyist on thefragtank".  I didn't know if that helped or hurt me.  Actually I still don't know.  A lot of very passionate people in this hobby though, I'll say that  :) 

[/quote]

I was actually referring to a Reef Central thread about a specific coral that Teemee posted a picture of in one of his above posts.  See if you can spot which picture I mean...
http://reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2292688

But yeah agree, hope their fest goes smoothly!!

Reef Hero

Super Active Member
I was really considering opening another account on rc just so i could give my own input as well. LOL quite the thread indeed! There are always some rr haters on reef2reef as well but usually all the comments are deleted. The guy who goes by "thereefkeeper" was kicking up a storm on there not too long ago. I am really excited to see all these amazingcanadian vendors all in one place......look out lansing coral expo! Theres a new expo in the area! Cant wait to see everyone on saturday! Safe travels to everyone and their corals!! :)

Poseidon

Distinguished Member
Ill be going if anyone wants to carpool,
ill be leaving woodstock at 8am and probally staying for a couple hours forsure at the swap so PROB leave toronto around 1;30ish
(depends how quickly i spend my money ;)

BIGSHOW

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
Website
www.bigshowfrags.com
curiousphil link said:
[quote author=Salty Cracker link=topic=5829.msg62890#msg62890 date=1380825460]
[quote author=curiousphil link=topic=5829.msg62868#msg62868 date=1380821647]

[/quote]

I was actually referring to a Reef Central thread about a specific coral that Teemee posted a picture of in one of his above posts.  See if you can spot which picture I mean...
http://reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2292688

But yeah agree, hope their fest goes smoothly!!
[/quote]

That thread is quite entertaining indeed :D