Torx's 120 Gallon Peninsula Tank Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nonuser

Distinguished Member
Could you not just glue a magnet to a frag plug? The put a magnet on the outside of the glass?

Better still glue the frags to mag floats and you can move them all over the tank and keep the glass clean at the same time!

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
Could you not just glue a magnet to a frag plug? The put a magnet on the outside of the glass?

You could, but it would have to be a special enclosed magnet like a mag float

Better still glue the frags to mag floats and you can move them all over the tank and keep the glass clean at the same time!

Yes, lots of people do this already. Some also use a magfloat with some eggcrate for DIY frag racks

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
Here is a pic of it from back in the day. It grew huge, then I lost it in my crash a few months ago. But it is growing like a weed now that things are going well again in my tank

20131108_115456_zpsf541f647.jpg

J_T

Website Affiliate
Website
www.jtcustomacrylics.com
DO up some magnet frag plugs :) Oh wait, do I get royalties for these great ideas? ;)

There is some info on your 3D printing on your site as well http://jtcustomacrylics.com/finished-products/3d-printing/

Got a second printer now... It was given to me from storage locker buyers. I help them from time to time, and this was their thanks....

Problem is, some assembly required, like all of it! Nothing is wired, nothing is hooked up. Here is a roll of wire, here is a bunch of pins....

So, it will be a while before its up and running.

derrick orosz

Super Active Member
Me too! I've always wanted a empiour angel, been close a few time to putting one in and hoping for the best then I realize how much I've spent on corals lol

Salty Cracker

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Every now and then I think to switch to fowlr, but then I remember how much I enjoy the coral.

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk
I don't even see the fish anymore really, except for the flame hawk, that guy is awesome. The rest are just there to poop on the corals. The clownfish STILL lay eggs every 2 weeks or so, and I don't even think about it anymore lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.