VDubz 90 Gallon

vdubz

Now that I have my new ATI light fixture I thought it was time to take and post some pictures!  I don't have a fancy camera(yet) so all pictures are taken with my cellphone. I tried to pick the best ones.  I also tried my best to remember where everything came from.  I may have a couple wrong....if you know it was once yours, let me know so I can keep this up to date!  I also I have a small Zoa obsession...

FTS

Mushroom Mountain ~ bottom left-green/purple from Joe in Ilderton, bottom right-green frilly & left middle green striped from Sealife, middle right - superman, upper left - blue & top - orange camo from Fragbox

Top of the Mountain ~ orange camo Shroom from Fragbox and frogspawn from kijiji

Featherduster from Poseidon

Duncans from Fragbox

Anemone from kijiji and my emerald crab from BA

Brain from kijiji, Torch from a kijiji trade, GSP from friend Jon, Ricordia from IA

Blasto from Fragbox and the Torch

Candycane from Jon, Green Sinularia from Unibob

Green and Purple Hammer(frogspawn?) from Poseidon

Mini Maxi from Reeffreak, Purple and Green Hammer from Joe in Ilderton

Zoo Garden(I will try for better shots later) there are 13 different ones(plus more on my fragrack) ~ 1-5 are from Unibob, 6-7 are from Poseidon, 8-10 are from Fragbox, 11 is from IA, 12-13 kijiji frags

red starfish from IA, as well as #11 from the garden(Purple Hornets) from IA and #3 from Unibob

My fragrack ~ a couple frags from BA, some from Unibob and one from Fragbox

teebone110

Distinguished Member
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
Your aquascaping and new frags are looking awesome!

Maybe reconsider the placement of your GSP to a higher location or an isolated area. These will grow up toward the light and will sting anything in its path.

Keep up the good work 8)

unibob

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
Yea I see them now that I look on computer. All my hammers have uniform tentacles it seems, and not the random shaped ones.

Poseidon

Distinguished Member
unibob link said:
Yea I see them now that I look on computer. All my hammers have uniform tentacles it seems, and not the random shaped ones.

Lol there are some that are easy to identify and some are like hybrids that are difficult to id

But I do believe i sold this one as a hammer.   

vdubz

Took some pictures around the tank and of some new additions yesterday.  Forgot to get an FTS so I will try to get it today...

Here are some zoas i pick up from IA. Nice alternating blue and red skirt!

Acan frag from BS.

Frogspawn and new Hollywood Stunner Chalice from IA.

Green Sinularia, candycane and new Tyree True Undata from IA.

Brain and new Sour Apple Birdsnest from teebone.

Torch, Hammer, new red Digi from teebone, new blue/green abro from IA, and kryptonite candycane.

Here is an updated picture of my zoa garden.

Now, numbered and named if possible(feel free to correct me if I am wrong. I got some of the names by comparing pictures on other sites)...
1. red skirt/green ring micro zoa - kijiji 2. Uber toxic zoas - unibob 3. yellow skirt/green eye - unibob 4. Radioactive dragon eyes - kijiji 5. Pink Slipper zoas - Poseidon 6. Tangarine Dream zoas - unibob 7. Peach n Pinks paly - Big Al's 8. Eagle Eyes - Fragbox 9. MRT Pinball paly - unibob 10. Superman zoas - unibob 11. Purple Hornet zoas - IA 12. Everlasting Gobstopper zoas - unibob 13. Sunflower micro zoas - Sealife Central 14. Ninja Turtle zoas - Fragbox 15. Purple Ice zoas - Fragbox 16. green/orange zoas - Poseidon 17. white/white paly - Fragbox 18. Armageddon paly - Big Al's

A few closer shots of the garden.

unibob

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
6. I think it's the tangerine dream you got from me (looks to be doing awesome)

9. If these are the ones you got from me the other day. They look similar to MRT Pinball paly but a bit different.

12. Everlasting gobstobbers

Looking awesome man! That is one sweet rock they are growing on.

vdubz

Took a couple closer shots today as well as a few new additions...

New Birdnest from Poseidon in foreground,  Sour Apple Birdnest from teebone behind.

Torch

Branching Hammer

Bubbletip Anemone

New Hydnophora

Duncans

some new Zoas from IA

BigShow hitchhiker zoas

Sweet new zoa find at IA

Superman Mushroom

New Chalice from Poseidon

Mini Maxi close-up

Tangerine Dreams close-up

Candycanes

Brain

Probably the coolest hitchhiker...a clam on the back of a snail. sure looks happy...

vdubz

Well, i found my tank thread on page 4 or 5...last comment, May 24, 2013.  so here are some updated shots.  a FTS and a few from around the tank, plus a couple closeups from my friend Rashad with his iPhone5:

Elegance, Acans, and Chalices

Hammer, Mini Maxi, new Plate coral

Old Duncan, new duncan

Frogspawn

Rashad's iPhone Pix:

Lime Zoas from fragbox

Cool Zoas from IA

Hammer

True Undata

Flame BTA

IA Purple Rage Chalice

Sunset Monti

Mini Maxi Carpet Anemone

Acan Echinata

Duncans

Brain

Acan

Acan

Acan

vdubz

just got it last week from a guy in Barton?  got it for 15$.  about 5" across...give it time.  my brain used to look like this when i got it:

and now looks like this:

So I's sure the plate will come around soon enough :)