VDubz 90 Gallon

vdubz

Saw my Coral Banded Shrimp with a tasty morsel in his mouth yesterday...RIP Scarlet crab. I had the scarlet since i bought my first tank 13 months ago.

"Whatcha Eatin'?"

vdubz

Woke up this morning to my Rainbow anemone stretching out.

When I got home this afternoon, it had fully sepatated! Woohoo!!! Now I have 2!!!

I also purchased a frag of zoas from Sealife Central last weekend.  I bought the frag all because of one head on it that really caught my eye.  Well, one week after separating the single head from the rest of the zoas, it opened up today!  It has a red skirt with a dark centre, bright yellow ring, and a red mouth!  Anyone seen one like this before?

The middle frag is the original piece from Sealife, the ones on the right are separated from the middle frag too.  Sealife has been getting some real nice stuff in lately!  I love going there!  Almost every weekend, at least once.  Linda, Gary, and Ian are all great to talk to!

benzzz

Just read all your thread.  You have a beautiful setup and some stellar corals. Congrats and will watch as it grows.

Cheers, Lloyd

vdubz

So, I went with Jerry to see Bigshow this morning.  What a nice setup!  Spent my $50 GC and then some to get these beauty acans:

Also went by Coral Reef Shop and picked up a nice Pokerstar Monti colony:

My buddy Jon, Zoo_enthu, gave me a frag of RDE as well today:

And a pic of my clown chilling in my anemone:

benzzz

Wow i love following this thread. You go shopping almost as much as I do lmao.

Beauty pics and love the look of your tank !!!

Cheers, Lloyd

unibob

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
Awesome looking vdubz. Your zoa garden looks like it has definitely improved, and looks healthier then last I seen.

Keep up the awesome work.

unibob

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
Looks good in his new home. Did he go in sand when you put him in?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk