Vendor Setup Questions

Big_Als_London

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
Darryl_V link said:
My setup was pretty ghetto in comparison.  I just noticed you had a nice table covering too... Dang you thought of everything.
mine was ghetto as well. I couldn't even get close to your table to have a look. I think you could of had your corals in anything you wanted. You have a great reputation for have top notch stuff.

Poseidon

Distinguished Member
Salty Cracker link said:
Not bad for almost 45 eh? 

1 wife and 4 kids later.  I tell you, the only thing that gets me through the day is looking at my facebook highschool friends and how bald they are.  Hey I see you are receding there, no?    ;D

Oh I kid, I should be easy on you as a leaf fan.  Good lord boy, cut your losses (like I never did) and come over to the gold side.  I will welcome you, even if I despise you for your youth.    I[m going to post that pic of me with hair to my ass and a 28\" waist that I use to prop my tank hood open with...as a warning to you!

no no, plz dont haha, and ill always be a leafs fan... no point in trying to win me over...  8)

Salty Cracker

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Poseidon link said:
[quote author=Salty Cracker link=topic=4809.msg52479#msg52479 date=1370226174]

Not bad for almost 45 eh? 

1 wife and 4 kids later.  I tell you, the only thing that gets me through the day is looking at my facebook highschool friends and how bald they are.  Hey I see you are receding there, no?    ;D

Oh I kid, I should be easy on you as a leaf fan.  Good lord boy, cut your losses (like I never did) and come over to the gold side.  I will welcome you, even if I despise you for your youth.    I[m going to post that pic of me with hair to my ass and a 28\" waist that I use to prop my tank hood open with...as a warning to you!

no no, plz dont haha, and ill always be a leafs fan... no point in trying to win me over...  8)
[/quote]
Yep.  I would have said the same thing at 21 or whatever gay age you are.  However....when you see 43 years without a cup (and you will) you might think different.  :)

Darryl_V

Super Active Member
Ha... Im having a blast reading all the comments.  I promise to clean my act up for the next one.  I can't promise a different tank though... That rubbermaid worked really well  haha  8)

Salty Cracker

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Darryl_V link said:
Ha... Im having a blast reading all the comments.  I promise to clean my act up for the next one.  I can't promise a different tank though... That rubbermaid worked really well  haha  8)

You just need to let go and do a "everything $15!!!!" sale at the end of the 'fest.  I actually was hovering around waiting for that.  You love your offspring too much.

I know you're in London a fair bit.  Just text and stop by.  You probably won't be chloroformed and milked for information on how you do it.  Probably.