Vertex In-280 Impeller Cracked

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
My skimmer has been going stupid the last week or so, I cleaned it out today to find that the impeller magnet has cracked, so I need a replacement. I have found a few, but all listed as discontinued...advice?

pulpfiction1

Reef Scavenger
ill take it off your hands if the price is right.............

ROFL.gif

theyangman

Distinguished Member
If you need a skimmer in the meantime, you can borrow my spare SWC. It is only rated up to 90 gallons, but hey if you're in a pinch its better than nothing.

Let me know if you want to come pick it up, you can just bring it back to me later. (frag fest in april is fine)

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
If you need a skimmer in the meantime, you can borrow my spare SWC. It is only rated up to 90 gallons, but hey if you're in a pinch its better than nothing.

Let me know if you want to come pick it up, you can just bring it back to me later. (frag fest in april is fine)
Thank you for the offer. I don't really have a way to get it here, if I did, I would grab up that copperband to . The one I am running is working...for now. I got one of my bills postponed, so I will be ordering a replacement impeller today.

Jewel

If SUM falls through, I'd call Flavio at Advanced Reef Aquatics, He sells a ton of Vertex, I think he knows them personally

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
hydor has sent me new covers and props now... is there no e-mail or are they the kind "contact authorized dealer" lol
They are a "contact authorized dealer" but I used their contact us anyways. :/ It is a killer skimmer and would like to get it going again. The other option it to joy get a DC pump. That would be a site eh? Vertex skimmer and Jebao DC skimmer pump lol

AdInfinitum

Super Active Member
If you find a source for the original Resun impellers make sure you post it...

Just a matter of time before I need one. I had been assuming that I would have to go bubble blaster when mine died.