What Have You Done To Your Tank Lately.

saltyair

1417871632406.jpg

Will be setting up this bad boy today
I also added a very cool blue coral banded shrimp
3 conches
sand sifting star

saltyair

Got my ato and kalkwater set up - loving it so far. I know it's just started but I did notice that the corals were looking better. That being said I also did a water change too

theyangman

Distinguished Member
Got a few new fish:

Mystery Wrasse
Garibaldi Damsel
File Fish
and a dozen Blue Eyed Cardinals

I finally got all my supplementary equipment up and running, ATO, RO/DI, GFO, Carbon & Pellet Reactors, as well as my nitra guard cubes.

I have a new set of bulbs on order too as my current set up is getting a little old (8 months or so)

saltyair

Got a few new fish:

Mystery Wrasse
Garibaldi Damsel
File Fish
and a dozen Blue Eyed Cardinals

I finally got all my supplementary equipment up and running, ATO, RO/DI, GFO, Carbon & Pellet Reactors, as well as my nitra guard cubes.

I have a new set of bulbs on order too as my current set up is getting a little old (8 months or so)
Now that's a nice upgrade

scubasteve

Distinguished Member
jeez where to start well got me a beauty naso from a by d a week ago all 3 tangs playing nice thankfully then added an orchid dottyback... got 2 more electric flame scallops to add to the one ive had for over a year and 4 more feather dusters plus my score from glen a frag of pink millie, cobalt tort, purple dragon and red dragon and if all goes well 7 heads of utter chaos tomorrow night from a member :)

saltyair

jeez where to start well got me a beauty naso from a by d a week ago all 3 tangs playing nice thankfully then added an orchid dottyback... got 2 more electric flame scallops to add to the one ive had for over a year and 4 more feather dusters plus my score from glen a frag of pink millie, cobalt tort, purple dragon and red dragon and if all goes well 7 heads of utter chaos tomorrow night from a member :)
Wow merry Christmas - where are the photos?