Win A Red Sea Reefer 170!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quartapound

just saw this on another forum, surprised I haven't seen it posted here... I've got my entry in!

ReeferContest-Ecommerce_1115.png

Watch the video here!

We’re on a mission to grow our YouTube channel (Big Al’s VOD) and we need YOUR help! Our goal is to hit 5,000 subscribers by the end of the year, and we’ve decided to run our best contest EVER to help make it happen.

“What’s the prize”, you might ask? Well… thanks to a partnership with our great friends at Red Sea, one of our very lucky subscribers will win a brand new REEFER™ 170 Rimless Reef Ready Aquarium System – valued at $999! (Do we have your attention yet?)

The REEFER™ series combines a modern, rimless, ultra-clear glass aquarium with a stylish cabinet and complete water management system. It comes equipped with a professional sump, automatic top-off, and silent down-flow system. REEFER™ systems are designed for ease of operation while enabling hobbyists to customize their lighting, filtration, circulation, etc.

To enter this EPIC contest and secure your chance to win a Red Sea REEFER™ 170, click the link below to visit our contest page..

ENTER HERE (CDA): http://www.bigalspets.ca/reefer-contest
OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES: http://www.bigalspets.com/reefer-contest-official-rules

Nonuser

Distinguished Member
Nice little nano tank, 34 gallons, I guess you could keep a couple corals in it. Probably best as a quarantine
Tank seeing the size.

Quartapound

still less than 3000 sub's :( we need to hit 5000 to get a chance at winning this thing... 1 in 5000 isn't bad odds (there may have been more subs before the contest, so it's better than 1 in 5000!) If you haven't entered, you have nothing to lose!

Quartapound

Only half a month to go and they still need two thousand subscribers for the draw to even take place, doubt it's going to happen

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.