Win A Red Sea Reefer 170!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quartapound

Taken from contest rules page.....
If 5000 subscribers is not reached within the allotted Promotional Period, Big Al’s Online reserves the right to cancel the Sweepstakes without awarding a winner.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

unibob

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
I like how they list the prize valued at $999. Well, just so everyone knows, that's $999USD which at this time makes a HUGE difference.

Good luck everyone :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quartapound

I retract my previous statement.... NOBODY ELSE sign up! lol jk....

just got a response from Big Als on GTAA

"Thanks for the update Quartapound!

Just wanted to let everyone know that we extended the contest because we did not hit the 5000 subscribers. We would love to, but even if we don't get to 5000 by January 31 we are still giving away the Reefer 170 and announcing a winner! Good luck everyone!"

...So we got a chance to win no matter what!!!

GanderGreg

Nice! Sold off all my tanks (had african cichlids and suffered from mts) and was going to get a rr cube. This would be perfect!

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

salty1

I probably can't win it :(

But your display tanks are pretty amazing....I think a lot of people on this site would love the opportunity to run their own shop and have tanks to fill.
Plus....I would imagine you can get a pretty good discount on such a set-up.

I just purchased a couple of fish from your store...very healthy and they're liking their new digs.

Big_Als_London

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
But your display tanks are pretty amazing....I think a lot of people on this site would love the opportunity to run their own shop and have tanks to fill.
Plus....I would imagine you can get a pretty good discount on such a set-up.

I just purchased a couple of fish from your store...very healthy and they're liking their new digs.
I just saw this now. Thank you. It's fun filling the tanks. It's not fun paying the bills. Luckily I just manage it.

Status
Not open for further replies.