WTF IS THIS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krazykarl

Super Active Member
So today i decided to trim down some sps colonies and frag em out for you sps lovers.  While doing one of the colonies i had a visitor.  This guy jumped onto my arm and i freaaaaaked out lol...needless to say, hes in qt in a tupperware container downstairs before i know he is safe and reef safe. 

"oh hello there, mind if i jump onto your arm while you scream like a girl and throw the coral across the room lol...." F@CK! lol

P

phi delt reefer

Ummmm not a.zoa.spider cause.that guy is f'in huge. Flush him man. Or stomp him.....then flush him

Blob-79

Super Active Member
xxmurrxx link said:
Holy Christ I would be scared to reach in my tank again if something like that jumped out at me

i cant add anymore to this thread :)

from the looks of him...id say your lucky he didnt burrow under your skin :eek:

Krazykarl

Super Active Member
It's larger than a toonie. Shoulda heard me scream my wife thought I was electrocuted. I want an ID before I flush em. Could be a goodie. Found on google a mojoidae superfamily spider crab. He was in an acro.  Not sure if it's him. No claws looks just like a f@cking spider which I'm terrifie of and pointed nose

Duke

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
ya i wouldnt flush him till you know hes bad.. i heard hairy ones can be good. hes pretty f'n freaky lookin tho

Krazykarl

Super Active Member
Dude I honestly can't get the image of this thig on my hand outta my head. It looks just like a freakin spider. It's def a crab just not sure I want him in my tank lol

Krazykarl

Super Active Member
Now that I look again thy superfamily crab ha a hard shell this thing has red hairs on its arms as hair on its body. It's for sale! Lol

Blob-79

Super Active Member
....im the same way as you with spiders....imo i wouldnt be able to move stuff around in my tank knowing that was in it..reefsafe or not lol

H

HappyHarry

Pycnogonids

It's a sea spider commonly found on the Great Barrier reef and throughout Norway. They feed on fire corals and zoanthids.

Step on him! Then flush him.

Status
Not open for further replies.