Zoa's

Albz

If you want a beautiful zoa and cheap get the eagle eye!! Amazing zoa and so cheap. Nafb has rocks full of then for like 40$ like 50+ polyps lol

heath

Distinguished Member
Everything in this pic except the utter chaos (top left) have grown off their plugs into my racks so I was going to see if there was any interest in some frags...

DSC05472-3_zps4iimtfay.jpg

Rob, they are really really nice, are you thinking of parting with some of them...;)

Tomtopping

Craig Shipley has a ton of nice zoas as well picked some up couple weeks ago awesome guy to deal with He's my new best friend!!!

Last edited:

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Oxymoron. Nice not high end or expensive doesn't happen unless you are really lucky. I have gobstoppers that grow almost like a weed in my tank. I almost give them away, but some places charge up to $30/pp. I would suggest 4-5 nice frags and just let them grow out and become like that rock. Might set you back a few bills though. I did my rock slowly. I have sunset supernova, sunny d, rasta, candy apple red and purple, chinese something or other, purple death, gold darth mauls, blue tubs, gorilla nipple and reverse I think. There are more too I think as well as some on a rack growing.

Nonuser

Distinguished Member
I think gobies to zoas are like clowns to anemone

Let me know when you get a whole bunch of different zoas Heath. Then I'll drop a football size live rock off and you can glue it up!

I'll help out on the cost of the zoas, I can surely afford $10-$20