90gal Sps And Zoa Garden (pic Heavy)

scubasteve

Distinguished Member
PART-3

IMG_20150321_210543.jpg IMG_20150321_210851.jpg IMG_20150321_211019.jpg IMG_20150321_211216.jpg IMG_20150321_211332.jpg IMG_20150321_211425.jpg IMG_20150321_211546.jpg

:D

scubasteve

Distinguished Member
looks amazing hay if you ever frag that gorgonian let me know im a gorgonian freak I have 5 and love them love your zoa patches

i try not to frag unless something grows into something else or i need to thin it out a bit but that thing is a monster i can always cut ya a decent peice.... i really really want a blueberry seafan but cant find any and the red or yellow finger gorgonian as well. living aquariums used to have a bunch of them but he stopped bringing them in cuz they allways sat around

i try not to frag unless something grows into something else or i need to thin it out a bit but that thing is a monster i can always cut ya a decent peice.... i really really want a blueberry seafan but cant find any and the red or yellow finger gorgonian as well. living aquariums used to have a bunch of them but he stopped bringing them in cuz they allways sat around
well I have an amazing blueberry seafan....hmmmm

scubasteve

Distinguished Member
well still doing the impossible so far am at 13.5 weeks without a water change in the reef tank sps, zoos and gorgs are all loving it. only thing that is slightly creeping up is phosphates so will add a little phosban with my carbon when i change the reactor media but other than that everything is great gha is pretty well non existant anymore except a couple snail shells that are like mobile shag carpets and a couple small peices of lr i recently added :)

Gotta love the algae scrubber my nitrates never raise above just detectable levels

scubasteve

Distinguished Member

scubasteve

Distinguished Member
well im thinking i need to add some photos of my zoos :) i added a bunch of pics of my sps mostly at end of march but have a couple new ones and want the next set to be end of june so will get some closeups of zoos for now....

by the way my utter chaos and pineapple express are growing rapidly so anyone that has a few higher end zoos to trade make an offer i need to trim them very soon if no offers then ill put up for sale but i like trading more :D just be patient i hate taking tons of photos lol