Website
www.bigshowfrags.com
A few acros...

IMG_2913.jpg

IMG_2907.jpg

IMG_2902.jpg

Reef Hero

Super Active Member
Wow!!!! No names or lineage? Don't leave me hanging like that..... ;)
The one kinda looks like an orange passion.....

R

RyanR

GirDance link said:
WOW...  There is going to be a stampede to get to your table at FragFest :)

If we don't buy it all prior lol, I'm guilty of grabbing something from about every for sale add he's posted since I registered LOL.

Salty Cracker

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
GirDance link said:
WOW...  There is going to be a stampede to get to your table at FragFest :)

He has coloured sticks to whip the crowd with, he'll keep them in line. lol  :)

I must say though, his selection is incredible.  I purposely tried to keep from looking at his tanks, and still came out with something.  :drool:

BIGSHOW

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
Website
www.bigshowfrags.com
Thanks for the compliments guys.

As much as I would LOVE to bring all the eye candy with me to fragfest, its just not going to happen this first time out (need to work out the "kinks").  I will bring some of it with me, but please don't expect a tonne of rainbow chalices, Rainbow Acans and multiple high end SPS frags.

Please, don't take this post the wrong way, as there will be plenty of high end pieces, I just won't have ALL of them with me.

You can pre-order most of the higher end pieces from me and I can bring them down to the fragfest (send me a PM for the pre-orders). I know you would all rather see them in person, especially if you are dropping a hundred or so dollars on a frag of coral, but understand that these pieces cost me a lot of money with not a lot of profit to be had, a few losses of just a few high end pieces would make the fragfest a loss for me (at least on the monetary side of things).

Dave

R

RyanR

BIGSHOW link said:
Thanks for the compliments guys.

As much as I would LOVE to bring all the eye candy with me to fragfest, its just not going to happen this first time out (need to work out the \"kinks\").  I will bring some of it with me, but please don't expect a tonne of rainbow chalices, Rainbow Acans and multiple high end SPS frags.

Please, don't take this post the wrong way, as there will be plenty of high end pieces, I just won't have ALL of them with me.

You can pre-order most of the higher end pieces from me and I can bring them down to the fragfest (send me a PM for the pre-orders). I know you would all rather see them in person, especially if you are dropping a hundred or so dollars on a frag of coral, but understand that these pieces cost me a lot of money with not a lot of profit to be had, a few losses of just a few high end pieces would make the fragfest a loss for me (at least on the monetary side of things).

Dave

With your photo skills, and set ups.. I see no reason why anyone wouldn't be happy with a WYSIWYG coral from you.. a questionable source, I can understand not wanting to drop money sight unseen, but here we have access to countless pictures of your frag set up, main display along with most of the critical information... should be enough to make an educated purchase, even if its a 100+$ frag :D

Salty Cracker

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Yeah Dave, I think pretty much anyone here can vouch that your stuff is legit lol :)

I guess I have a bit of a personal stake in hoping that nobody has a negative $ day, except those of us that are unable to resist the deals.  I mean, I think I'm already running a tab, no?    ;D

BIGSHOW

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
Website
www.bigshowfrags.com
Thanks Ryan and Glen.

Regardless of the money made or not made its going to be a lot fun.  Obviously as a vendor and a small business I am hoping to make a buck or two, but the fun of the day and all the people I hopefully get to meet, will be enough gratification in its own. 

Glen, I will bring that clam for you, the spreadsheet is already being compiled :)

....also I will bring your acan frags Ryan, I haven't forgotten about those two either ;)