BIGSHOW'S 550g reef system

unibob

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
Word on the street is your website needs an update. According to the site, you don't sell acans.

This isn't you...

tdb320reef

Website
www.coralfragz.com
BIGSHOW link said:
[quote author=Thanh link=topic=3071.msg39649#msg39649 date=1360263154]
that's one insane build . wow

Victoss link said:
wow nice shots!

Thanks guys.

Here is my favourite chalice to date

The "BS Ballers Chalice"

IMG_2441.jpg

IMG_2443.jpg

[/quote]

I need a frag of that!

unibob

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
I seen this one yesterday, you would not believe how accurate the colouring in this photo is. By far nicest chalice I have ever seen.

Reef Hero

Super Active Member
Yea me too Dave!!! Looks kind of similar to what SC calls their Dynamite.....
My only concern with these multi coloured chalice is will they continue to grow like that. I've seen a lot of ppl buy them and then it only continues to grow out in one or maybe two colours and the multi colour stays in the original spot only.....either way very nice Dave!!!! When will it be ready? I gotta come see your chalice one of these days.....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Reef Hero

Super Active Member
Very nice development on that one BigShow!!!
:drool:

Can't wait to see these sometime in person.....hopefully before the fragfest :)

H

hazey

Just went through entire thread - amazing system and a job well done! Your basement is a reefers dream!

unibob

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
sunglasses are advised when looking at corals at bigshows. never seen anything like it before.

Reef Hero

Super Active Member
unibob link said:
sunglasses are advised when looking at corals at bigshows. never seen anything like it before.

No way dude......you gotta take your shades off for this one.......easily one of the best chalice collections in the world!!

R

RyanR

Reef Hero link said:
[quote author=unibob link=topic=3071.msg1#msg1 date=1364595988]

No way dude......you gotta take your shades off for this one.......easily one of the best chalice collections in the world!!

[/quote]

Quite the bold statement, But you may be just right (and I haven't even seen it in person just browsing online)!
It's Wicked that it hails from SW ontario, and not somewhere in BC or the southern states!

C

Camps23

When can I come by to see this setup and pick up some frags. I have never seen a chalice collection anywhere near this nice