4th Annual Fall Frag Swap

theyangman

Distinguished Member
The 4th Annual Fall Frag Swap

This event is open to anyone you do not have to be a fragtank.ca member.

Here are the details...

Time: Saturday October 4th 2014 From noon-5ish

25 - 70 Tanoak Drive, London, ON, parking is available along the street it is a private road so no worries of tickets.

What to bring: Chair, Cooler for livestock, Stuff to sell or trade, Money.

Food & Drinks:
Last year Rick ordered a stupid amount of pizza, we all were stuffed to the gills. We can do something similar or I can fire up the grill and we can have a bbq? Let's leave this part as TBA.

Transactions: Feel free to create a Whatcha Bringing Thread or What I'm looking for Thread to let people know what you have available or what your looking for. This worked out well last year and I think most people were pretty happy with what they got. You can either prearrange transactions using the forum or just show up with whatever you have available.

Live Stock:
If you want to bring your own portable frag tank just let me know and I will make sure I have a table set up as well as access to hydro. I have no bags or coolers for anyone so COME PREPARED!!!! So if you are selling bring bags, if you are buying, bring a cooler or something to leave your purchases in.

Disclaimer:

Please keep in mind that this is just for fun for us to get together once more before April and swap some frags and stories. Any disputes about money or product is none of my business and I am positive the fragtank.ca won't shoulder any responsibility either.

Directions:

I live in the North Western corner of the city the first map gives you a broad over view of the area, if you are somewhat familiar with London, it should give you some bearings on where you are headed towards.

directions2.jpg

This second map is a little more focused and gives you a more pinpoint visual and shows you the route depending on where you are coming from:

directions.jpg

The address of 70 Tanoak Drive when put into google places you at the entrance to the private driveway where I am located. Enter in, and follow the road around to the red X. Parking is along the road, my car should be in the driveway (Black Mercedes-Benz)

Let's gogogogogogogo!!!! Good times will be had by all.

Last edited:

theyangman

Distinguished Member
same time frame as last year.

roughly between noon and five.

people can come earlier and stay later. I don't really mind. I'm always up for shootin the shit with someone other than my dog. She kinda sucks at being a conversationalist. She mainly just sits there and demands head scratches.

10277149_10152368098969326_7309209512381253150_n.jpg

Last edited:

AdInfinitum

Super Active Member
Whoa ... I didn't see the "scratches" part the first time I read this post.

I thought man he REALLY loves his dog....
same time frame as last year.

roughly between noon and five.

people can come earlier and stay later. I don't really mind. I'm always up for shootin the shit with someone other than my dog. She kinda sucks at being a conversationalist. She mainly just sits there and demands head scratches.

10277149_10152368098969326_7309209512381253150_n.jpg

Big_Als_London

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
Ill probably walk over sometime during that day. I might have my kids with my though so it might be just a quick drop in and say hi kind of thing for me.