4th Annual Fall Frag Swap

sunnykita

Super Active Member
I can bring Toby to keep her company. He is only 9 months and over 100lbs now. He should be over 200lbs full grown. They should have fun together.
I love Toby already and I haven't even met him yet, Torx has a wonderful family and very well behaved canines, unlike my hooligans :oops:
useta9e2.jpg

Sent from my SGH-T989D using Tapatalk

sunnykita

Super Active Member
same time frame as last year.

roughly between noon and five.

people can come earlier and stay later. I don't really mind. I'm always up for shootin the shit with someone other than my dog. She kinda sucks at being a conversationalist. She mainly just sits there and demands head scratches.

You've got to admit she's pretty darned cute !

10277149_10152368098969326_7309209512381253150_n.jpg

unibob

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
Added to raffle page by some bean bag fragger:

There will be 3 draws for 3 prizes.

Prizes picked in order name drawn.

Raffle 1- 30g new era marine flake

Raffle 2- 30g new era algae flake

Raffle 3- 30g new era aegis flake

Anyone can purchase tickets, shipping will be at winners expense.

My fish love it, and I know yours will too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

unibob

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
For everyone that will be at the swap...you will have a chance to win a free pail of instant ocean salt.

Here's how. I will have a pitcher of freshly made salt water at swap,no fish pee or poo I promise.

I will have little shot glasses, and will pour a shot of saltwater for anyone wanting to participate. Bottoms up, you guess the salinity, closest to the correct value wins the pail :)

EricTMah

Aquariums by Design
Website
www.aquariumsbydesign.ca
For everyone that will be at the swap...you will have a chance to win a free pail of instant ocean salt.

Here's how. I will have a pitcher of freshly made salt water at swap,no fish pee or poo I promise.

I will have little shot glasses, and will pour a shot of saltwater for anyone wanting to participate. Bottoms up, you guess the salinity, closest to the correct value wins the pail :)

Killer idea for a contest!

Sent from my Z30 using Tapatalk 2

unibob

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
How does Jerry's raffle work? You buy x amount of tickets and they all get tossed into one hat and he draws three names?

There will be 3 draws, all from same bucket. First winner picks prize, second winner picks prize, third takes last prize.

reeferkeeper420

Distinguished Member

Your a sick man lol :p

Poseidon

Distinguished Member

I will drink you all under the table mwhahah