4th Annual Fall Frag Swap

sunnykita

Super Active Member
Enjo? I think you should bring some goodies :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hmmmm, let me think on that ! I might be able to scare something up as a raffle. Would anyone be interested in a glove and enjofil for cleaning their glass on their aquarium? It would work on pumps and all equipment as well, no chemicals needed? just water and the glove. Simply amazing and NO streaks ! If there is enough interest I will donate a set for the raffle. Give me some replies to gauge the interest level. ;)

Neopimp

Website Doctor
Staff member
Website Admin
Hmmmm, let me think on that ! I might be able to scare something up as a raffle. Would anyone be interested in a glove and enjofil for cleaning their glass on their aquarium? It would work on pumps and all equipment as well, no chemicals needed? just water and the glove. Simply amazing and NO streaks ! If there is enough interest I will donate a set for the raffle. Give me some replies to gauge the interest level. ;)
My wife uses that stuff.

sunnykita

Super Active Member
My wife uses that stuff.
Another thing I've found talking with some women who know about Enjo is that there are many who have gone to a demo and bought something to support their friend, get it home and put it in the closet or cupboard and never use it. It's sad that they don't get the follow up education on how to use the product, because it would totally change the way they clean and the amount of time spent cleaning. So ask your wives if they've heard of Enjo from Austria, you may already have the product in your home and can take ownership of it for your tank glass and equipment.

Sewerat

Super Active Member
Only the best locally available prepared frozen food around. Lol. Price. It doesn't matter fish love it. I have actually made it easier for myself to use, took and thawed it out, placed it in the old empty small cube trays from the brine shrimp. Pop one out at a time

nexusnight

I will bring a cooler full lol. Two for 20 or 12.00 each. Do a search on the forum for extreme reef cuisine and u should be able to find more info. It's late lol, I'll reply to pms tomorrow.
Thanks and looking forward to the meet :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

sunnykita

Super Active Member
I will bring a cooler full lol. Two for 20 or 12.00 each. Do a search on the forum for extreme reef cuisine and u should be able to find more info. It's late lol, I'll reply to pms tomorrow.
Thanks and looking forward to the meet :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Anyone who hasn't tried it needs to, it's fabulous, both the larger and smaller fish love it, go absolutely crazy for it! I'm on my 3rd and 4th pack. It takes all the guess work out of making your own (and the mess LOL) I'll always have it on hand, I feed raw uncooked shrimp to my bigger guys as well as the reef cuisine. Adam has covered all the food groups in this product !