April Potm

Status
Not open for further replies.

dickybird

IMG_20150423_182857_edit_edit.jpg

Shooter000

HomeGrownFrags
Or instead if someone enters something, you nicely say that is not what we are looking for and delete it(or) be really specific on what entries are to be made, that way it will stop all the nonsense, and or be specific on species of coral...

theyangman

Distinguished Member
I will be deleting silly entries.

Maybe the Potm needs to stop after this month.

This is ridiculous

Sony Xperia Z3
Well when you make the topics specific to the point where half the people don't know what you're looking for it turns a lot of people off I'm assuming and the contest degenerates into this hot mess we have now.

It used to be a pretty general, and casual thing, something that everyone could participate in. It was fun.

Even now you're requesting underwater photos. How many people have that ability? I bet it is a small group of people who have fully water proof phones or camera equipment....

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
People's cabin fever is kicking. Same thing happens the same time of year every year. Locking this thread for now. The topic for this month was soft corals, apparently that is too vague in comparison to sps, LPS topics. Maybe we will continue this at a later time when we can start writing up terms and conditions fine print for every month. Thank you EricTMah for doing this the last couple months. You did nothing wrong IMHO.

Status
Not open for further replies.