Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
reeffreak link said:
[quote author=Salty Cracker link=topic=7319.msg75877#msg75877 date=1389037019]
[quote author=Darryl_V link=topic=7319.msg75850#msg75850 date=1389028159]
[quote author=Salty Cracker link=topic=7319.msg75847#msg75847 date=1389026486]
[quote author=Darryl_V link=topic=7319.msg75836#msg75836 date=1389023282]
(although I dont think smoking it is a major carcinogen but more study is needed).
Dude, maybe it's time to ease up a bit on the ganja:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_cigarette_smoke_carcinogens
[/quote]Dude, I'm fully aware that cigarettes raise the risk of cancer considerably in users (I dont live under a rock).  Im talking about marijuana where the evidence is much less conclusive (despite use for hundreds of years). 
[/quote]
Darryl_V link said:
Here you go Glen. 

Cannabis and tobacco smoke are not equally carcinogenic
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1277837/

Ah.... I thought you meant smoking in general.

I will say that hand held vaporizers have come light years as of late.  I had an older style one and it was...too effective.  Haven't touched the stuff in years because I got "too high" the last time I tried it.  Plus I'm not 18 any more  Hey, if you're not breathing in -smoke- just thc it should only have the normal side effects of making you lazier and stupider.  ;)
[/quote]

If you got "too high" of the weed from the 1960s, I would hate to see what would happen to ya nowadays. Lol
[/quote]

I'm younger than you are you bastard!

spyd

Super Active Member
I would like to break my foot off in McGuinty's a$$!!! The problem with politics is that every single one of them are crooks. No matter what party you vote for they all have their baggage. Liberals and NDP cater the unions and in turn they provide those parties tons of money. Heck, mafia money is fine for political parties as well. They don't care where it comes from.

All of the expense scandals are coming out from the Watch Dog agency that the Cons actually tabled in themselves. The only reason these expense scandals have come to fruition is because it is the first time they are actually being monitored by an outside source. I guarantee you this has been going on for years upon years. This is just the first time someone has been caught.

The problems with Canadians is that this is all too normal for us and we just sit back and take it. We just say screw them and vote in a new party which then does the same thing to us, just in a different way.

The best things the Liberals were trying to table for me anyways, were strict laws governing how contracts between General Contractors and Subcontractors work. They were really making progress and then F'd it all up with all these scandals and HST BS. Now, it will sit there unfinished....

Ah well, enough about politics. No wonder why Canadians reach for their dubies. Government is better off legalizing it, take the gang bangers out of it and collect the taxes. It's by far the easiest drug to get your hands on. If kids want to try it, it is all ready easily accessible. I guarantee a high school kid can find it easier than I could so why not make some money on it and have some control.

Duke

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
grandma-marijuana.jpg

unibob

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
http://elitedaily.com/life/culture/the-story-of-charlottes-web-how-weed-saved-this-little-girls-life/

Reef Hero

Super Active Member
During the last provincial election I remember hearing how not to vote in the PC because they want to raise all fees on tradesman licences as well as maybe change a couple other things that would affect me directly since I am an electrician.
Well wouldn't you believe it, Liberals announce the new "make work" project called Ontario College of Trades and now instead of $60/3 years they want me to pay $120/year to renew my licence. Thing that really bites me is that I renewed my licence last year before this came into effect and have a licence saying it expires in 2016 but yet the college of trades has sent me another renewal again this year for $120 and says that my old licence is garbage.....how is that fair? We had a deal! SCOUNDRELS!
We need to stop electing lawyers into office!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

AdInfinitum

Super Active Member
Reef Hero link said:
During the last provincial election I remember hearing how not to vote in the PC because they want to raise all fees on tradesman licences as well as maybe change a couple other things that would affect me directly since I am an electrician.
Well wouldn't you believe it, Liberals announce the new \"make work\" project called Ontario College of Trades and now instead of $60/3 years they want me to pay $120/year to renew my licence. Thing that really bites me is that I renewed my licence last year before this came into effect and have a licence saying it expires in 2016 but yet the college of trades has sent me another renewal again this year for $120 and says that my old licence is garbage.....how is that fair? We had a deal! SCOUNDRELS!
We need to stop electing lawyers into office!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I hope it is deductible at least....

When I was in technical sales I could write off everything...food, suits, golf, etc. etc. but our technicians couldn't even write off their tools and equipment that they had to buy to do their jobs.  That was total BS...

Nonuser

Distinguished Member
I had a old dude into my office today in his 70's and the conversation some how turned to Cannabis and he said his wife has Parkinson and the CBD oil really helps her shaking and pain.

it was funny how he was pushing it. i guess its a wonder drug.

I have been playing the stock market and have made a little, lost a little, learned a little and have no idea what im doing but its fun!