Baseball Talk

Big_Als_London

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
I figured I should start this before I get kicked out of the hockey talk post. Once baseball season starts its hard for me to follow another sport.

I have also made a bold prediction about my blue jays
By the allstar break they will be 10 games over 500 and 4-5 back in the division which I think will put them in great position for the division title.

Big_Als_London

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
I figured I should start this before I get kicked out of the hockey talk post. Once baseball season starts its hard for me to follow another sport.

By the allstar break they will be 10 games over 500 and 4-5 back in the division which I think will put them in great position for the division title.

Salty Cracker

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Big_Als_London link said:

What are you basing that on...them not losing another game until then?  I'm not sure of the stats, but I've watched a LOT of losing games this year, they must really have turned it around if they are even thinking about hitting 500. 

Salty Cracker

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin

What are you basing that on...them not losing another game until then?  I'm not sure of the stats, but I've watched a LOT of losing games this year, they must really have turned it around if they are even thinking about hitting 500. 

Big_Als_London

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
As of last night they are one game under 500.  They will have to go 17-6 to be 10 games above by the all star break. Which is quite possible.basically that is winning 2 of 3 in every series till the break.

Big_Als_London

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
As of last night they are one game under 500.  They will have to go 17-6 to be 10 games above by the all star break. Which is quite possible.basically that is winning 2 of 3 in every series till the break.

Salty Cracker

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
spyd link said:
I would love to see the Jays leafs make the playoffs though!!! Its been far too long!
fixed that for you.  ;D

RedSoxWSRing-Wallpaper2.jpg

Salty Cracker

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
I agree Spyd. I have followed them for as long as I can remember.

I'm only taking interest because they're winning.  I'm waiting paiently for the great toronto crash and burn.  Just curious if it's all the toronto teams or just the leafs.  (oh they gots me riled tonight!)  ;D