blob-79's 75gallon build!!

G

Gietz

I'd be interested in a flame tip!!! Do you ever make it down to Windsor? Or how far are you from Windsor?

J

jones02

nice tank and frags, love the flametips! dripping a couple frags now and tihnking i should have grabed a flametip when i was there!

Blob-79

Super Active Member
thanks jones. Sounds like i may be making a trip to london on Friday if you change your mind :)

windsor is a bit of a trip geitz, though i do go down there from time to time, ill let you know if im headed that way.

G

Gietz

Blob-79 link said:
thanks jones. Sounds like i may be making a trip to london on Friday if you change your mind :)

windsor is a bit of a trip geitz, though i do go down there from time to time, ill let you know if im headed that way.

ill be looking froward to the next time you come down!!! Ive been looking for a flame tip forever!!

Darryl_V

Super Active Member
Blob-79 link said:
thats cash money milli..that pic makes it look like junk  :eek:
....ha and I almost asked you about that one too.  Looks great.  Down to just a large frag of this one for self.  Sold the colony to Justin (jmonker) for space reasons.

jmonker

Blob-79 link said:
[quote author=jmonker link=topic=631.msg21523#msg21523 date=1339463619]
what kind of digi is that? red and ......?    Id like to get a peice of that?

the digi in the foreground is my ora german blue digi
[/quote]

That digi's looks beautiful!!! Id like to get a piece of that? put me on the list Blob?????