blob-79's 75gallon build!!

Blob-79

Super Active Member
K so it seems forever since I first started my basement sump build...thats probally because it has been forever. I ended up unbuilding so that i can do the whole energy audit thing, tore out alot of the basement and insulated.

my babies

Skimmer mods for directing biopellet effluent directly into skimmers

same thing, just better picture

Blob-79

Super Active Member
everything still needs alot of cleaning up and finalizing, but the energy audit crap has to come first.... will be an ongoing battle :luke:  (yes i just wanted to have a reason to use luke)

Neopimp

Website Doctor
Staff member
Website Admin
Welcome to the world of remote sumps:)
I think you have my return pump beat as far as power usage :)

P

phi delt reefer

looks like shit

:D

well done mang - now come over and finish my sump for me so i can do some neato equipment updates!

love the skimmer mod for the pellets - did you just pvc glue that extension to the venturi's?

were you able to run all three of your reactors and your return off that pump?

Blob-79

Super Active Member
thanks.

Ya all 3 reactors are plumbed into my manifold coming from the return pump. The mod for the pellets is just a piece of pvc tube i had to bore out the I.D. of the pipe to fit on the venturi, but i made it a press fit, so no glue required

Z

Zakk

I am friend's with the CEO of a company that can make anything out of glass,plastic, goat liver, ect.  I think I'm going to ask me to make a human sized skimmer so that I can show this up.  Jesus, look at that thing.  That's crazy!

Neopimp

Website Doctor
Staff member
Website Admin
Add some colored led lights to the bottom and turn it into a table lamp.  Nice fixture for the bar :)

Z

Zakk

Heh, I have enough crazy lights in the bar, one guest had an epileptic fit already.  ;D

Neopimp

Website Doctor
Staff member
Website Admin
multi colored leds and a strobe light mount in the bottom...  8)

I

illpanteraa

best part i may have another one  too many deals not enough money

P

phi delt reefer

Niceeeeee...

U use that videocamera or the phone? Lightroom?

Want me some greencap