blob-79's 75gallon build!!

Blob-79

Super Active Member
i dont dont edit my pics at all. what you see is straight from the camera...way too lazy for that lol

those were with my hdvid camera

Darryl_V

Super Active Member
Nice stuff Rob.  Looks like things have picked up even from when I saw it.

That green cap is one of my babies right?  You got it looking real good.

Blob-79

Super Active Member
yea things have turned around..my tank looked like ass when u were here, i felt so ashamed  :? the cap is from you yes. it was kinda pale when you were here wasnt it.  From all the renovations lately it has been poorly maintained, but now that the end is near ive been focusing alot more on whipping it back into shape.  There were a few pieces i thought i was going to lose, the first picture of the last set was goin STN on me as well as bleaching.. along with the acro next to it. My suharsonoi lost most of its colour and tips were dieing it seemed and your cap got pale. My system was starved, nutrients, calcium, alk you name it was off balance. now everythings back in order. System is fully automated again except for water changes and feeding.

The STN and discoloration has stopped and colour is coming back fast. The suharsonoi is colouring back up and tips getting flesh on them again. Im actually surprised only 3 corals were affected seriously. Im shocked how fast they are coming back.

P

phi delt reefer

looking good man, camera phone video is pretty balling.

Now do the same for ur new sump setup.

Neopimp

Website Doctor
Staff member
Website Admin
Where is the the Clown tang? The rest is  :poop: .

I just have a bit of jealousy issues.

Blob-79

Super Active Member
Neopimp link said:
Where is the the Clown tang?

lol.. he made an appearance in the video didnt he? i coulda  sworn he was like a little kid who couldnt help but keep swimming in front of the camera

Z

Zakk

How do you guys mount your cap to make it grow so nicely?  I can see the attraction in it, it's pretty cool looking stuff. 

Blob-79

Super Active Member
Zakk link said:
How do you guys mount your cap to make it grow so nicely?  I can see the attraction in it, it's pretty cool looking stuff.

it just grows like that man :)  I actually plan on moving it to the right side of my tank, gonna glue it to the side of a rock, so it can shelf out better

teebone110 link said:
now how about a vid of your frag tank :)

workin on it :) once its presentable, will do

P

phi delt reefer

noice... that leopard wrasse looks nice... i know a guy who would love one if you are willing to part with it.  ;D