Brantford Coral Show Updated October 10th 2015!!!

J_T

Website Affiliate
Website
www.jtcustomacrylics.com
Any chance anyone going to have acrylic rods at the show? I'm in need.

I will be there, with my rod :) (yeah, i said it)

You need clear? Colored?

My colors are 24" except the neon green, I have those in 6' lengths.

I will also have clear, 1/4", 3/8" and 1/2" in 6' lengths.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

reefjunkie86

Thanks is everyone for the replies.

Lmao thanks JT that was definitely the laugh of the day. Just looking for 1/2 clear. Could you pm me the price so I'll be prepared ;) thanks again.

Last edited:

amps

Any vendors have a small bag of Cuprisorb they could bring to the show? I had a huge mishap with a brass fitting in a new tank and I'm trying to clean it up.

amps

It was a new tank setup. The fitting was a brass barb adapter I used to attach to the output of my MaxiJet return pump. It was in for 6 weeks before I tried adding my first CUC. Two trochus and 4 cerith died within 12hrs, the rest followed soon after. A couple of test frags bleached within hours as well.

I've got a Polyfilter pad running for now (turned blue as soon as I put it in the tank, how I figured out the issue) and I plan on acid washing the few pieces of rock from the tank tonight to eat up any attached copper.

Thought I would throw some Cuprisorb in the tank with a water change to really get the problem locked down.

David Caplan

Website Affiliate
Getting excited for tomorrow,

Posted a list of the products I will be bringing in my sub-forums. My new product, SPS/Filter Feeder Particle Feed (l-rotifer, s-rotifer, phytoplankton, seaweed, amino acid) does some wonderful things for SPS polyp extension. If any of the vendors want to try some in their frag tanks, I will bring along some sample bottles.

In hindsight, I probably should have just got a table that wasn't only for dry goods, as I have quite a bit of coral. I guess I will be bringing some pieces in to the MAST auction :).

See everyone there!

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
I am excited as well. Wish my skimmer would have sold, so spending money is very limited this event. Can't wait to see everyone and check out my first Brantford Coral Show.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

zoomster

I plan on bringing cash but......
Just incase i run out and still want more goodies ;), is there an ATM at the site or can debit / credit cards be used?
This may be a dumb question but i have never been to a coral show before and not sure how transactions work at one.
( not going to be my last though! ):)

Nonuser

Distinguished Member
I don't think there is one in the legion where it's being held but there are ATMs with in a 5 min drive . I think it's all cash transaction. Just stop on your way and grab twice as much money as you had planed on spending. $200 min. Should be able to get you two or three frag :)