Brantford Coral Show Updated October 10th 2015!!!

Nonuser

Distinguished Member
I'm about 5 min away, but I doubt I will be in the top either. I was thinking waiting till the initial Black Friday type Rush is over.

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
3f0ca7df9dc72450c89e933ce16ba238.jpg

25e46d5d4fe46f7d9456144f5f13952a.jpg

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Quartapound

Super happy with what I came home with! Many great specimens, at great prices! Off to a thanksgiving dinner now, but I came home with a few chalice's, pokerstar monti, neon green birdsnest, rainbow torch, feather duster, zoas, favia.... I might have to post a few pictures later and ask what I bought exactly haha, I was too busy emptying my wallet ;)

hope everyone else found what they were looking for!

Nonuser

Distinguished Member
Thanks Steve and his wife and all the vendors that came to our little city and made people in our area happy.

If only someone would open a store like they have up in Toronto.

Houses are cheap here living is slower paced and your family would have great schools to attend and I could spend more on frags from all the gas I spend making hour runs to the Toronto, Kitchener, London areas.

Think about it, Brantford is right smack dab in the middle to all the larger cities

sLAsh

Want to say thanks to all the great vendors and organizers of the show.
Spent more than I should have but less than I wanted to:D

cyberloach

Had a great time at our first coral show, lots of cool piece:) Big thank you to Gerry aka unibob for some outstanding rock pieces

scubasteve

Distinguished Member
@Shooter000 no snake polyps yet sometime this week me and the other guy have been both busy lately lol now im forced to make a run south in the coming couple weeks but hey now have a good reason to come see yours and torx tanks :) :) :)

heres my scores from the show, pics just dont do justice while bobbing in a bag lol...
IMG_20151010_155828.jpg IMG_20151010_160027.jpg

Big thanks to all the vendors and people behind the scenes that made this work...see ya next year

unibob

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
For anyone not at show... I am offering to you this long weekend an amazing deal.

30% off retail on majority of products that would need to be ordered . except ecotech and bubble magus. (Please send me a snapshot of competitors price and I will beat by 30%) * sale items may not apply, only valid till Monday evening 12:59am and must be paid for via EMT or on website) website I will provide a discount code to apply.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

zoomster

This was my first show and my wife and i enjoyed it greatly! ( wife actually spent a lot more than me! :) ) we got a pile of great corals! Thank you to all the vendors who helped make my first experience pleasant and so nicely took my money. I would also like to thank @unibob for all his great help!

Thanks again to all who worked on this and i look forward to the next show!

hark

Ditto thanks for the show, funny how fast money leaves your wallet when your having fun. It didn't look like 700 dollars worth when I got home :). I got lots of nice new pieces.

Just a reminder everyone should dip their new Corals.....I did and my tank is happy I did too :)

zoomster

Holy smokes Hark! And i thought my wife spent a lot there! She went nuts buying all kinds of "pretty corals" lol
And yep, i dipped all mine as well.
And i won the ecotech propagation kit.
Now i just gotta find someone to show me how to use it all! :confused:
It was Nice seeing you again bud!