Brantford Coral Show Updated October 10th 2015!!!

David Caplan

Website Affiliate
At the last one there was a couple venders accepting debit/credit with the mobile payment systems on their phones...
I'll be accepting credit cards and paypal on my phone.

I've been running around like crazy to get all the stuff I want to bring together. I hope you guys are ready to try some new stuff, I am bringing way too much :). Also bringing a wide variety of frags and a couple colonies, likely a 6" maxima :), maybe even a pair of rainbow bubble-tip anemones if I can get them out.

reefgeek

Wow glad I checked in, almost completely forgot about the show. All you vendors better be bringing your A game, looking for high end zoas/palys and I don't want to return empty handed.

reeferkeeper420

Distinguished Member
Wow glad I checked in, almost completely forgot about the show. All you vendors better be bringing your A game, looking for high end zoas/palys and I don't want to return empty handed.
May not be high end per say, but ill be bringing yellow brick roads, ultimate sunny ds, ultra rastas, la lakers, twizzlers, red oxides...i think thats it for zoas..

unibob

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
Any one looking for a large mated pair of black clowns? They are absolutely gorgeous. Need something for them to host? I can bring a beautiful bubbletip as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk